X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shame that a guy who just got here can see this

But the guys who have been here for years, don't

http://espn.go.com/nfl/trainingcamp1...-tougher-nasty
    The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Williams is NASTY!!

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
    But the guys who have been here for years, don't

http://espn.go.com/nfl/trainingcamp1...-tougher-nasty
    Go ahead: fuck with his sconces and see what happens!!

This from a guy who didn't make a SINGLE OTA nor even dress for a game as of yet.

The only thing WORSE than this loudmouth asshole at this point was watching Kurt Coleman lead the team out of the locker room Friday night. ANOTHER BDawk wannabe...
    WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

But guess what........

Originally posted by Corkey_for_President View Post
      Go ahead: fuck with his sconces and see what happens!!

This from a guy who didn't make a SINGLE OTA nor even dress for a game as of yet.

The only thing WORSE than this loudmouth asshole at this point was watching Kurt Coleman lead the team out of the locker room Friday night. ANOTHER BDawk wannabe...
      He's still right on the money. So you can talk about scones and all that other shit, but he's right, and if no one else is going to say it, then I don't mind hearing it from a guy who played on one of the nastiest defenses in the league last year, and has a Super Bowl ring to go with his talk. Who gives a shit about whether he participated in OTA's, he has a fresh fucking Super Bowl ring that he got starting on a defense that busted people in the mouth last year.
      Last edited by Eagle In Ohio; 08-12-2013, 02:31 PM.
      The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

He's still right on the money. So you can talk about scones and all that other shit, but he's right, and if no one else is going to say it, then I don't mind hearing it from a guy who played on one of the nastiest defenses in the league last year, and has a Super Bowl ring to go with his talk. Who gives a shit about whether he participated in OTA's, he has a fresh fucking Super Bowl ring that he got starting on a defense that busted people in the mouth last year.
        You sure he was a starter in Baltimore? And BTW, what he said was right on the money. But he needs to keep his mouth shut. I'm sure his teammates aren't happy with what he said either. Even though he was right.

Comment

Level of agreement...100% As far as I'm concerned, Cary Fucking Williams can lead them out of the friggin' tunnel because he's the only one w/ the balls to state what should be the obvious!

Comment

Who really gives a shit about hurting feelings? That's what's wrong w/ these pros nawa days!

Comment

Talk is CHEAP

Let's see what he does on the field. So far, the ONLY ting this guy has produced in Eagles Green is a bunch of sound bites. And for the record, I never said I disagreed with the MESSAGE, just the MESSENGER. This defense has been pussified for the last few years.
              WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

When he's not playing Martha Stewart

Originally posted by BIG JAY View Post
                Level of agreement...100% As far as I'm concerned, Cary Fucking Williams can lead them out of the friggin' tunnel because he's the only one w/ the balls to state what should be the obvious!
                or nursing some injury and actually DOES come out of a tunnel, have fucking at it!
                WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

This issue is it's Williams saying it and he's been a no-show. I didn't care much about the OTAs but he's been injured in training camp and during a scrimmage he got into a fight after the whistle with a rookie on the Pats.

That's the guy who's sounding the trumpet that the defense needs to do this or that? I think he could really be a one and done player for the Eagles as it is. He wasn't that impressive in Baltimore and he's been more talk than anything so far. Hopefully he shows up on the field.

I'd prefer that he not question the methods until he's reached the milestone of getting on the field.
                  Last edited by TerpEagle; 08-12-2013, 02:58 PM.
                  --
                  Your Retarded

Comment

Regardless...even if he's not on the field, his comments are true. I don't care if an average player who might not even make the team calls out the situation. Wake up call!!

Comment

Let the record show that one of Chip Kelly‘s first decisions as head coach of the Eagles was to sign Cary Williams to a three-year, $17 million contract. The deal has upwards of $10.5 million in guaranteed cash (The $4.75 million base in 2014reportedly becomes guaranteed on the fifth day of that league year.) Kelly knew he wasn’t buying the services of a “yes” man or a choir boy with that money. He was getting an edgy, hot-tempered corner that would essentially serve as the anti-Nnamdi (even if Williams said he modeled himself after the Raiders version of Asomugha at his introductory press conference). The team needed players in this secondary that wanted to hit people; they needed to extract the soft and fill in the holes with concrete.

Bottom line...keep preaching on and practice what you preach...on the field!!

Comment

Yes, cary williams started in Baltimorw

Originally posted by SCREAMIN EAGLE View Post
                        You sure he was a starter in Baltimore? And BTW, what he said was right on the money. But he needs to keep his mouth shut. I'm sure his teammates aren't happy with what he said either. Even though he was right.
                        but would it matter if he didn't ? He's right, they need to get tougher. They need to get nastier. They gave up 250 on the ground against NE. They need to get back to the point where they are feared. Nothing he said is untrue, starter or not.

Comment

See this is the problem

Originally posted by TerpEagle View Post
                          This issue is it's Williams saying it and he's been a no-show. I didn't care much about the OTAs but he's been injured in training camp and during a scrimmage he got into a fight after the whistle with a rookie on the Pats.

That's the guy who's sounding the trumpet that the defense needs to do this or that? I think he could really be a one and done player for the Eagles as it is. He wasn't that impressive in Baltimore and he's been more talk than anything so far. Hopefully he shows up on the field.

I'd prefer that he not question the methods until he's reached the milestone of getting on the field.
                          That Cary Williams being injured somehow makes him unqualified to tell the truth. I don't think that there's any doubt that if he could be out there, he would be. The guy started for the Super Bowl champions last year, and that defense did everything that he just said THIS defense needs to do, so how is his word worth any less ? The guy played on a defense with Ray Lewis, Terrell Suggs, Ed Reed, and Bernard Pollard, you don't think he knows a soft defense when he sees it ? Why should he have to keep quiet just because he's injured ? Now if when he's healthy, he doesn't go out and play with that same nastiness that he thinks the defense is lacking, then he should keep his mouth shut. That's not the case right now, and I don't believe that will be the case when he's back on the field.

Comment

That Cary Williams being injured somehow makes him unqualified to tell the truth. I don't think that there's any doubt that if he could be out there, he would be. The guy started for the Super Bowl champions last year, and that defense did everything that he just said THIS defense needs to do, so how is his word worth any less ? The guy played on a defense with Ray Lewis, Terrell Suggs, Ed Reed, and Bernard Pollard, you don't think he knows a soft defense when he sees it ? Why should he have to keep quiet just because he's injured ? Now if when he's healthy, he doesn't go out and play with that same nastiness that he thinks the defense is lacking, then he should keep his mouth shut. That's not the case right now, and I don't believe that will be the case when he's back on the field.
                            I'm not saying the defense isn't soft - it's obvious form last year's results but the bigger issue is probably just a lack of talent.

But the fact that Williams hasn't played or contributed that much so far does mean he can't talk too much. He's not Lewis, Suggs, Reed or Pollard. He's Cary Williams - probably the guy that most Ravens fans cared the least about seeing gone from that defense.

So, just because he's associated with the Ravens and has been able to watch the defense from the sidelines doesn't mean he should be talking too much at this point.
                            --
                            Your Retarded

Comment

Originally posted by TerpEagle View Post

Yeah, he should let one of the Eagles veterans with a SB ring preach this message.
                              "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Working...
                              X