Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All he has to do is point to his ring.

He was on the field for that.
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Fans owe this guy a thank you. Has nothing to do with his future or his ability. This is a team that needs to be tougher. They are being pushed around all over the field. Attitude is always important. The Eagles need to get a chip on their shoulder .........The chip that's coaching is interested in finess .....it's not enough in the NFL. If Williams can change things ......good for him for at least trying.

Comment

Kelly has a point about not taking stupid penalties, but I actually hope he told Williams to say that shit to send a message to the team that they're a playing like a load of pusscakes, while he (Kelly) takes the reasoned keep-your-cool stance.

I notice Williams said it after the NE game when they looked like a load of no tackling shitbags.

Comment

So, we have a coach who won't go face to face with his players who are playing like pussies and will select players to send messages?? Where's Bill Cowher when we need him?

Comment

Uh, I didn't type that he did it ... I typed that I wouldn't have a problem with him picking the guy coming off a Super Bowl team with a rep of hitting you in the fucking mouth on defense to deliver the message.

While he simultaneously delivers the message that stupid shit after the whistle is stupid shit.

Comment

http://boards.philadelphiaeagles.com...g-camp-thread/

People track all of the beat writer's tweets and compile them. It sounds like Allen lost the starting job to Wolff and the defense has been more physical this practice.
              "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

At this point, I wouldn't have a problem with an occasional act of aggression that may result in a penalty. If this is more than chip ball for a year or two and a serious effort to rebuild, attitude becomes very important. We all know that the talent level just isn't there on D but a good start would be a message that "you may get some yardage on us but it will come at a price". Chip ball or no chip ball, it still comes down to toughness. Fans will have more patience with a losing team if they show some smashmouthfootball during the dog days. If chip was part of what Williams said, great. It needed to be said and I'd like to see chip get in their faces too.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                  All he has to do is point to his ring.

He was on the field for that.
                  Is that what Cullen Jenkins did? How about Samuel?

Oh I remember - he never got flack from fans for what he said or did despite the rings he earned. And he actually played a game for the Eagles.
                  Last edited by TerpEagle; 08-12-2013, 04:33 PM.
                  --
                  Your Retarded

Comment

Originally posted by CCPete View Post
                    Fans owe this guy a thank you. Has nothing to do with his future or his ability. This is a team that needs to be tougher. They are being pushed around all over the field. Attitude is always important. The Eagles need to get a chip on their shoulder .........The chip that's coaching is interested in finess .....it's not enough in the NFL. If Williams can change things ......good for him for at least trying.
                    I just think he's a poor messenger right now. He hasn't proved anything for the actual team he's on - even in practice - at this point.
                    --
                    Your Retarded

Comment

Originally posted by TerpEagle View Post
                      I just think he's a poor messenger right now. He hasn't proved anything for the actual team he's on - even in practice - at this point.
                      This
                      "You on the other hand, describe your shit so many times and revel in how glorious or strange it looks that there is absolutely no doubt you most definitely DO have a shit fetish." - Kelly Green

Jim Lahey is a drunk bastard.

Comment

At some point leaders have to lead by example. I hope he backs it up. The only person he hit in the SB was the ref.
                        "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by CCPete View Post
                          So, we have a coach who won't go face to face with his players who are playing like pussies and will select players to send messages?? Where's Bill Cowher when we need him?
                          Coaches have been known to utilize their players beyond simply running plays on the field. I suppose if Kelly asks a player to help another guy understand a block or a route he just lacks the ability to coach as well?
                          --
                          Your Retarded

Comment

WTF are you referring to?

Comment

Working...
                            X