Man, did Asomugha pull a fast one on us

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man, did Asomugha pull a fast one on us

Everything I'm reading seems to indicate the Niners think he might be toast.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
    I think it was Oakland's 2nd CBs were always so bad that teams didn't throw at him, not because he was any good. A fast one was indeed pulled.

Comment

Worse starter for the Eagles

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
      in my history of following this team.

I just can't say enough bad things about his play.

Comment

Bad but you're reaching. He's not even the worst starter on that unit in the dream team area (matthews).

Comment

I think Asomugha was worse... just horrible at his craft.

...but if comparing him to other positions is fair, then I will say that he is the worse starting CB for the Eagles since the early 70's. Izel Jenkins was better.

Comment

Dmitri Patterson

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
            I think Asomugha was worse... just horrible at his craft.

...but if comparing him to other positions is fair, then I will say that he is the worse starting CB for the Eagles since the early 70's. Izel Jenkins was better.
            Was pretty damn bad too...

Still, he had a small contract and no reputation. Nnamdi was paid like the best CB in the NFL and yet Curtis Marsh looked better..

Comment

Worse than casey matthews? Worse than macho harris? Jaiqwan jarrett? Come on man nnamdi was horrible but wtf. Its been a shit show. Kurt Coleman might still be here for fucks sake.
              Last edited by Greenstealth; 08-12-2013, 09:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
                Worse than casey matthews? Worse than macho harris? Jaiqwan jarrett? Come on man nnamdi was horrible but wtf. Its been a shit show. Kurt Coleman might still be here for fucks sake.
                Kurt Coleman would make a damn good ST player. It's really FF's fault for allowing him the opportunity to start. LATE 7th round picks aren't supposed to be NFL-caliber starters..

Comment

I don't care who put him out there, he sucks dick.

Comment

At least Paterson had1 good game

Against the 4skinners, Asomugha did dick here. He will sleep good on a stack of money and a bad bitch

Comment

Originally posted by DJCon57 View Post
                      I think it was Oakland's 2nd CBs were always so bad that teams didn't throw at him, not because he was any good. A fast one was indeed pulled.
                      i've seen this theory before and it's very unfounded imo. asomugha's downfall came from being a bad fit in our system and age, which led to the biggest factor, shot confidence.

Comment

Working...
                      X