No announcement yet.

Earl Wolff is getting first team reps.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Earl Wolff is getting first team reps.

That's what I'm talkin' about right there.

Nate will be gone. So glad Andy traded up for graham and waited to get his guy.

Comment

After seeing that first game, I'm feeling good about the coaches, Lane Johnson and Earl Wolf... Ertz, Logan and Square are doing good things as well.

It's going to take some time to build the talent up. The offense needs a right guard to push Herremans and some WR depth. The biggest issue will be identifying a franchise QB.

Barwin looked really good. I think they can improvement at LB when other teams drop to 53 players. The line and secondary will probably be built throught the draft and FA.

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
        After seeing that first game, I'm feeling good about the coaches, Lane Johnson and Earl Wolf... Ertz, Logan and Square are doing good things as well.

It's going to take some time to build the talent up. The offense needs a right guard to push Herremans and some WR depth. The biggest issue will be identifying a franchise QB.

Barwin looked really good. I think they can improvement at LB when other teams drop to 53 players. The line and secondary will probably be built throught the draft and FA.
        I think you're right on the money DQ. Did people expect this team to come out and dominate against the machine that is the Patriots?? I was very happy with the offensive potential, and there were a couple bright spots on D. I actually thought, offensively at least, they were pretty far along considering the amount of time with Kelly as HC. They didn't have a penalty until the 2nd quarter.
        "Fuck your 10 year old, this is football."

Comment

I have much more optimism from the drafting post-FF. felt good not drafting a 235 lb DT from Middle Shitstain University-Birmingham.
          Cowboys last SB win is old enough to drink beer

Comment

I really didn't watch barwin closely. Ertz didn't do anything great. Square looked as good as someone can against another teams scrubs. I think herremans will get his shit together but I wouldn't bet more than a candy bar on it. I like the direction the team seems to be heading, I think that is just the ff fatigue, only time will tell.

Comment

I want to see him start thursday and see what he's got.
              On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
                Nate will be gone. So glad Andy traded up for graham and waited to get his guy.
                Earl Thomas. Damn it

Comment

Nate Allen might the worst football player the Eagles have drafted since Quinton Caver. He has no fucking idea what is going on on the football field. There is no aspect of safety play at which he is even marginally competent on an NFL level. I see him and it makes me nauseated, literally.

Comment

Twatkins?

Comment

Jarrett

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post

The switch they're trying to make on defense is really challenging. I don't think we can overstate that, really.

This defense doesn't have anybody on it that you can really build a system around. If they had a monster pass-rushing DE, they'd be sticking with the 4-3. But they don't. The 3-4 has some advantages (although I think partly it's rarity that has made it more successful in recent years) and there's a chance it'll be a little easier to find guys that fit it.

It's not going to be a one-year turnaround. Year 2 could be interesting if Foles is picked as the starter this year, though.

-AE

Comment

BwHahahahHaha. Ridiculous!!!!

Comment

He seemed like he might be a player

Originally posted by RSE View Post
                            Nate Allen might the worst football player the Eagles have drafted since Quinton Caver. He has no fucking idea what is going on on the football field. There is no aspect of safety play at which he is even marginally competent on an NFL level. I see him and it makes me nauseated, literally.
                            In the very beginning. He could actually tackle and he showed signs of ball-hawking with a few picks... Then he started to get injured and everything went to shit...
                            Last edited by ishimonster; 08-15-2013, 12:22 AM.

Comment

Players showing ability and instincts early on and getting progressively worse is an indictment of the coaching he received. Blown open field tackles and missed assignments can't be chalked up to injury history...

Comment

Working...
                              X