• Time
  • Show
Clear All

PS you realize supercomputer brained robots will soon replace your jobs

nm
    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
      corporations making billions, paying even less ...
      Most of the Big Pharma companies sequester their profits offshore, leaving them with billions in various places and not much to spend it on. That impacts their effective tax rate

I always thought that if you could "help" them move that cash back to the US, you'd be a zillionaire. I've seen some of the CRO's dipping into that arena, but that only bleeds off $200-300 million for a big Phase III trial

They may have to turn to the Colombians, those guys know how to launder drug money across borders

Big Little- how long does ADP typically get to float the payroll ?

Hours or days ?

Comment

Just don't understand why lefties think the top 1% of earners paying 36% aren't paying their fair share, yet corporations making billions paying even less are... does not compute!
        You think " leftys" don't rail against Corporate tax dodgers? Seriously??

Comment

Who's talking about tax dodgers?

34% is pretty much the corporate rate. Big Little seems to think that's a fair share, but a family making a mill paying 36% ... not enough!

Comment

Hey I'm with you, the tax code is an fin joke

Pack west, they Float the money depending on pay frequency and it go for a month or quarterly depending

Comment

34% is pretty much the corporate rate. Big Little seems to think that's a fair share, but a family making a mill paying 36% ... not enough!
              actually that rate is dropping to @30%. (2013 est)

the top 1% pays 30% of 25% of all govt.tax revenues ( income)

Payroll taxes make up 20% of all Govt. tax revenues, what % does the top 1% of income earners pay? between 1.5% to 9.5% on incomes that range from $1 million down to $150K

Comment

I nominate this thread for most boring thread
                WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

I want to now why Little is in Hawaii and spending so much time on the board selling his company instead of enjoying said perks.

BL, get your ass to the beach son!

Comment

nope, it's going up

Originally posted by T.D-Bag View Post
                    actually that rate is dropping to @30%. (2013 est)

the top 1% pays 30% of 25% of all govt.tax revenues ( income)

Payroll taxes make up 20% of all Govt. tax revenues, what % does the top 1% of income earners pay? between 1.5% to 9.5% on incomes that range from $1 million down to $150K
                    http://www.theatlantic.com/business/...e-1979/266764/

The rest of your post is nonsense. Personal income tax is personal income tax - you can't compare it to corporate and payroll taxes. The top 1% pay more than 30% of all personal income tax, period.

Comment

What about a consumption tax?

I think that is the best way to go, so regardless of income you pay the same as every Tom Dick and Harry out there

Would be hard to implement, but the current method is obviously flawed.

And I wasn't talking about personal tax, my biggest gripe is corporate welfare. Too much of that going on nowadays.

Comment

Make the tax code simple so a cave man could do it. Then there will be no loop holes! Until then, loop holes are here to stay. If it's legal, why not use it? If a company doesn't use loop holes and its competitors do, then that company will soon be out of business!

Comment

[QUOTE=Riccardo;1712732]http://www.theatlantic.com/business/...e-1979/266764/

The rest of your post is nonsense.

I thought it would be too difficult for you to comprehend....

Comment

Working...
                          X