NFP article on Eagles Rookies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFP article on Eagles Rookies

Greg Gabriel has been an NFL personnel guy for decades including a recent stint in Philly. Here are his comments on the Eagles rookie class

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/...rt-Eagles.html

Knott could be a steal.

That would be nice.
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

I don't understand the blowing of barkley here. There are two other guys on the roster (at least) that run the offense better. Barkley did nothing to make me think he can start in this league.

Comment

I thought he struggled at first but then started looking like he has a good grasp of getting the ball out quick and knowing where to go with it. For his first game, I liked what I saw overall...he is still learning and not going to start right away.

Comment

Don Knotts is on the roster?

Comment

He's definitely only a backup for this year, but IMO is on pace to become comparable to Foles talent-wise, but with better intangibles.

Regardless of who wins the starting job this year, the future at QB is a competition between Barkley and Foles, with the other being at the very least a capable backup. When looking at it long-term, I don't hate our QB situation as much as others seem to.

Comment

Working...
            X