X1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X1

If you have Comcast, get it. It's awesome. No extra charge. Just cost me $17 for the guy to swap out all the boxes and set it up. So far, it's better than TIVO. Record 4 shows while watching a 5th, 500GB of storage, only need one DVR main box because you can set up and watch recordings from any room. You can only pause live TV when you're at the main DVR box. This concludes my ad for Comcash.

Thanks for the heads up. Im in
    WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

Is this Xfinity or something else??

nm
      "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Thanks. My old dvr is starting to get buggy, and I think the free swap out is just the ticket. I just need to watch all the crap I have on the old dvr.

Comment

Yes, Xfinity

Call them up and get everything changed over to X1. They're saying that it's only available in some areas, but if it's available by me I'm sure you can get it. WELL WORTH the $17 for the install. Of course if you subscribe to some barebones, stripped-down package you may need to pony up.

Comment

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post
            If you have Comcast, get it. It's awesome. No extra charge. Just cost me $17 for the guy to swap out all the boxes and set it up. So far, it's better than TIVO. Record 4 shows while watching a 5th, 500GB of storage, only need one DVR main box because you can set up and watch recordings from any room. You can only pause live TV when you're at the main DVR box. This concludes my ad for Comcash.
            I'll admit I don't watchmuch TV beyond sports or the occasional episode of something goofy on Spike or SyFy, but is there ever a time when you would need to record four shows simultaneously? Have network TV lineups suddenly upgraded their offerings to the point that everything is can't miss?

Comment

Sunday night

Whatever amc has (breaking bad), whatever hbo has and Sunday night football.

Comment

Yep. For some reason, all of the "hot" shows seem to be aired on Sunday night.

Comment

One hot Sunday night show you won't have to worry about is the birds this year
                  On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

One pretty cool feature of it is.....

....there's a free app that you can download for your smartphone and this app allows you to do voice commands. So lets say you want to search for all programs that have "Eagles," you don't have to type all of that out with the on-screen keyboard thing. You just say "Eagles" into your phone. Sort of like cable TV meets Siri.

Comment

Alot of these shows go to On Demand, but....

....the On Demand doesn't let you fast forward through commercials. That's why I like the ability to record 4 shows at once.

Comment

Speaking of that ... I bought the nfl.com preseason 19.99 package ... they have a feature that allows you to watch condensed archived games without commercials or huddles, timeouts etc.

You can watch an entire football game in about a 1/2 hour.
                        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by CbEagle View Post
                          One hot Sunday night show you won't have to worry about is the birds this year
                          Broken Bad.

Comment

Lol thats true!
                            On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Working...
                            X