Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I still think one of our QB's is going to get killed...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I still think one of our QB's is going to get killed...

.....in the offense. Someone is going to snap Vick's leg.

Andy/marty chucking the ball all over the field 100 times a game with king dunlap playing at tackle seemed like a much more dangerous proposition than vick or foles occasionally keeping a read option play. I really like how chip is running the offense.

Comment

Good point

Comment

Vick looks solid... wanted foles to start because I just want to them to go younger.... but Vick looks good
        “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Vick ran it better than I expected.
          Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

To be honest, outside of the turnovers, the offense can't look a whole lot better through preseason. No one has stopped them but themselves with vick and foles.

Comment

Now sit down and STFU, son!

Comment

It's called having an OL line that doesn't suck dick and not calling plays like a dipshit.
                "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Yeah.... he looks solid... foles looked really good and then the threw the pick. He still looked good but that pass was dumb
                  “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Maybe it's the ff fatigue syndrome finally lifting. It's just preseason but I'm impressed with Kelly so far. I want to see him do what he says and adapt and adjust and actually have the other team reacting to him. I want to see execution and not the shit show play action first play bombs andy threw out there.

Comment

I don't think it was dumb ... I think he was trying to throw it away and didn't execute it.

Thus, I think it was a bad throw, not a dumb one.

Comment

He dropped that snap too. Probably would have been less rushed with those lost seconds trying to pick up the ball

Comment

That also isn't dumb ... it's a physical mistake.

Comment

Working...
                          X