The Eagles are a well coached team.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Eagles are a well coached team.

... and Chip is no High School Harry out there. That's what I see.

I agree. I wonder if maniac saw the game.

So far I am pleased with what I'm seeing. I actually think that Chip Kelly is a very bright guy. What's impressive is that the team seems better educated, not just in shape. I'm not seeing penalties and people in the wrong place.

Comment

I was waiting for the obligatory 2 false starts. So glad Lane Johnson isn't a chump. That LT, though, Barbre? He hasn't stood out much, which is a good thing.
      "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Chip Dipper

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post
        So far I am pleased with what I'm seeing. I actually think that Chip Kelly is a very bright guy. What's impressive is that the team seems better educated, not just in shape. I'm not seeing penalties and people in the wrong place.
        Careful, your optimism will be challenged by the following statements:

1) It's only preseason
        2) Vick is terrible
        3) Chip=Spurrier
        4) It's only preseason

FWIW: I agree with you on the "educated" part. Foles and Barkley (maybe Vick, too?) calling timeouts in the redzone makes so much more sense than calling a timeout for personnel issues after the end of a quarter. Or other FFesque maddening timeout scenarios.

Some interesting comments from Vick and Kelce about loving the game more now. Fuck an Andrew Reid.

Comment

Yep.

I'm a Chip Kid. Love the fast pace tempo and if there is any offense out there that is suited to Vick, it is this one.

Comment

Maybe Carolina just really sucks.

Eagles won all four preseason games last year.
            Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

I don't know... Carolina's D was pretty solid last season.
              "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Working...
              X