unca cholly done

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• unca cholly done

Press conference soon...per csn...my only question is why now? should have happened much earlier this season or wait till the end of this season
    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

Charlie just got his 1,000th win. That's why rather than 2 weeks ago. If you meant earlier, than you got me

Comment

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
      Press conference soon...per csn...my only question is why now? should have happened much earlier this season or wait till the end of this season
      I guyess to see how Sandburg can do with this group for a month. Not that managing for a month with a dead team is going to tell you much.

Comment

ecactly

Originally posted by SCREAMIN EAGLE View Post
        I guyess to see how Sandburg can do with this group for a month. Not that managing for a month with a dead team is going to tell you much.
        if looking at what Sandberg could do was the objective this should have happenedmidway through the post allstar game losing streak
        May 7, 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
          if looking at what Sandberg could do was the objective this should have happenedmidway through the post allstar game losing streak
          I think letting him get 1000 wins was top priority

Comment

wake me when they fire amaro...he's the real problem.
            “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Originally posted by nerd View Post
              wake me when they fire amaro...he's the real problem.
              Bingo. I won't piss on Manuel today. Thanks for a great run, Chuck.

Comment

The end of an area

God speed, geezer.

Comment

I like how Amaro is jumping in and answering questions addressed to Cholly before he gets a chance. Wouldn't want Cholly accidentally telling the truth and making Amaro look worse then he already does. Fuck that dude.

Comment

Best question of the presser was when Amaro was asked why they needed to turn the page on Charlie, yet he's keeping pretty much the entire team next year. Ruben really danced around that one.

Comment

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
                      Best question of the presser was when Amaro was asked why they needed to turn the page on Charlie, yet he's keeping pretty much the entire team next year. Ruben really danced around that one.
                      Indeed.

Comment

Me either. He gave us the big one in 08'

Comment

Agreed

Not taking away with what he brought us in terms of presiding over the greatest era of Phils beisbol ever. Classless the way it was handled, IMO. But he did have to go.
                          May 7, 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Irish George:1713175
                            Not taking away with what he brought us in terms of presiding over the greatest era of Phils beisbol ever. Classless the way it was handled, IMO. But he did have to go.
                            Yeah, he deserved better.

Comment

that's Charlie leaving CBP after the press conference

farewell skip
                              Last edited by Sect 236; 08-16-2013, 06:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X