First two things I saw when I turned on the Chiefs game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First two things I saw when I turned on the Chiefs game

Akeem Jordan make a stop and Quintin Demps return a kickoff for a TD. Why did they suck here
    "But again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look in the mirror."

quintin demps did that for us...once.

Comment

what i was amazed at is all the eagles coaches in KC I saw on the sidelines. Guess i didnt follow all that. Has to be at least 6 or8 coaches from the FF era.

Comment

Originally posted by EagleFanInMD View Post
        what i was amazed at is all the eagles coaches in KC I saw on the sidelines. Guess i didnt follow all that. Has to be at least 6 or8 coaches from the FF era.
        It's not surprising.

If you're an FFer you are gonna stick with the FF if he wants you.
        --------
        "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

true. Also noticed looks like he has the same playbook. just changed the color from green to red. dink and dunk, etc.

Comment

Reid inherited a team with six pro bowlers. They're going to win some games in a weak AFC West.

Comment

Yeah.

There was a situation in which the Chiefs had a 2nd and 2. As always, Reid acts like that a free down to pass. After an incomplete, they ran the ball and came up a half a yard short. Punt.

I know its pre-season, but he needs to change and be less predictable once the season starts.

Also, Lane Johnson > Fischer. I know that I'm talking about Johnson a lot... and I love what the eagles OL coach is doing with the line. A look at the Raiders pass pocket set up last night made me appreciate the Eagles OL even more.
              Last edited by Drama Queen; 08-17-2013, 09:52 AM. Reason: to add

Comment

Sort of like when he came here, see how long it takes to screw up the talent level of the chiefs.
                On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

THEY WERE GREAT PRESEASON PLAYERS HERE TOO.
                  "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Working...
                  X