Pam Oliver got nailed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pam Oliver got nailed

If you're watching giants/colts you know what im talking about. She got fucked up.

Missed it.

Had it in another window.
    But was watching Edmonton Toronto game.
    "Never Look Back, Something May Be Gaining On You."

Comment

]

Comment

f*ckin golden.

Comment

doink
          John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

I thought this was about the Mcnabb/Oliver sex tape.
            500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

So who was the teammate that bet Harnish he couldn't hit the broadside of an Oliver? Nice tight spiral by the way, lol
              Last edited by Eagle Road; 08-20-2013, 08:47 AM.

Comment

That bastard should be cut immediately

nm
                The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Riley Cooper approves.
                  "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

I guess the part that I don't get is the guy that Pam is talking to, it looks as though he is looking right at that ball coming in, I would have thought that even an outstretched arm attempt, but nothing.

That guys reflexes make Sid the Sloth look like Flash Gordon!

Also what about the camera man? not even a "heads up"? I think they were all in on it, a conspiracy I tell ya.
                    Last edited by Eagle Road; 08-20-2013, 09:30 AM.

Comment

I thought it was another Spadaro 6 inch post
                      John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Working...
                      X