Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone know where I can catch the Birds-Jags game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know where I can catch the Birds-Jags game?

Im in Raleigh and NFLN doesn't show it till Midnight Sunday.

I bought the preseason thing for $15 to watch them online. I live in Panama City, so I'm probably going to drive over with the wife for the game. Should be good times.

Edit: As far as unofficial streams, I'm not sure.
    Last edited by Melchior; 08-21-2013, 01:05 PM.
    "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

How'd you get 15?

I paid 19.99.
      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

I didn't buy it until after the first game. Maybe that's why?
        "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Makes sense

Comment

speaking of getting things...i got the sunday ticket by buying madden 25 for $100.00. it's only online...and it was a special deal with amazon.

i built a htpc downstairs with some spare parts laying around...so i'm just waiting for madden on 8/27 and then i get a "17 week trial period" of the sunday ticket.
            Last edited by nerd; 08-21-2013, 02:51 PM.
            “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Originally posted by nerd View Post
              speaking of getting things...i got the sunday ticket by buying madden 25 for $100.00. it's only online...and it was a special deal with amazon.

i built a htpc downstairs with some spare parts laying around...so i'm just waiting for madden on 8/27 and then i get a "17 week trial period" of the sunday ticket.
              Do you already have Direct TV or are you going to be able to access NFL Sunday Ticket through your PS3/Xbox 360?

If I don't need to deal with getting Direct TV I'd seriously consider that deal.
              --
              Your Retarded

Comment

Originally posted by TerpEagle View Post
                Do you already have Direct TV or are you going to be able to access NFL Sunday Ticket through your PS3/Xbox 360?

If I don't need to deal with getting Direct TV I'd seriously consider that deal.
                Nevermind - found out more.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.htm...d_i=B00CF7KVGE

---
                Do I need a DirecTV subscription to access NFL Sunday Ticket?
                No, it's not necessary to have a DirecTV subscription. Each Anniversary Edition includes a code that can be redeemed to access the full 2013 regular season (17 weeks) of NFL Sunday Ticket on computer, tablet, and mobile devices.

Can I watch NFL Sunday Ticket on my PS3 by purchasing the Anniversary Edition?
                No, this only provides access to NFL Sunday Ticket on computer, tablet, and mobile devices.
                ---
                Last edited by TerpEagle; 08-21-2013, 02:55 PM.
                --
                Your Retarded

Comment

Bought it

Thanks fellas

Comment

I bought Madden for the same reason. I barely even play the game anymore, but Sunday Ticket offer was too good to pass up.

As for the preseason games...I watched the NFL whip around for the Panthers game and then caught the full game on replay. At least with the whip around, you don't have to pay anything extra and you still get to see the key redzone plays. Not to mention with Chipper taking over, the Eagles are a hot topic so NFL Network shows a good amount of the game when no other teams are in the redzone.

Comment

i just switched to verizon as well...$20.00 less a month but like 3 times the speed i get for internet from comcast.

only thing that stinks is no redzone channel which is pretty dumb...but this football thing makes it worth it.

the main reason i did it was so my girlfriend could watch her steelers games when they aren't on out here...but now i have a blue ray player and can now get arrested development on netflix and watch it on a 47" tv. overkill...but why not.
                      “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

i jumped on the deal immediately...the game is probably going on ebay to be honest...i lost interest in it a while ago. girlfriend bought it for me last year and she played it more than i did.

Comment

Shit man ... thanks.

I just jumped on that for my kid at college.

He plays the game and now can also watch the Eagles.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                            Shit man ... thanks.

I just jumped on that for my kid at college.

He plays the game and now can also watch the Eagles.

That is a good fucking plan.
                            500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

I got the pre-season thing for $11 , put in promo code directv and it knocked off 15%. I also pre-ordered the Madden that comes with the Sunday ticket. I usually drop $60 on the game every year anyway. Sucks you can't access it right thru the PS3 though. Luckily I just bought a new laptop that has a HDMI port to hook straight to the TV.

Comment

Working...
                              X