Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone know where I can catch the Birds-Jags game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slag View Post
    Shit man ... thanks.

I just jumped on that for my kid at college.

He plays the game and now can also watch the Eagles.
    No problem....I found out like two weeks ago... made me get in gear to make my htpc.
    “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Your momma on whip around coverage at a tailgate is a good fuckin' plan, too.

$15.99

Comment

Originally posted by nerd View Post
        i jumped on the deal immediately...the game is probably going on ebay to be honest...i lost interest in it a while ago. girlfriend bought it for me last year and she played it more than i did.
        It's a good deal but I need to think about it. Madden hasn't appealed to me in a while and there are other things I want to play this fall.

I can typically find a bar that has the game on if it's not on TV as it is. How should I best blow my $100 is the question. Although, I can always trade Madden back in.
        --
        Your Retarded

Comment

I basically got it for my girlfriend...I may play Madden though... friends found out so they plan coming over on Sundays
          “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Working...
          X