For the CLUELESS that think Foles will be traded

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For the CLUELESS that think Foles will be traded

Foles was a lot more effective last season than you might think. For example, in the Super Bowl era, 20 QBs were drafted with the 1st overall pick. If you inserted Nick Foles into that group, he had the 2nd highest passer rating his rookie season. His qb rating of 79.1
    And this was behind one of the worst lines to play football. and FF at the helm.WangNuts

Some of those on the list -- Elway 54.9 Shli - 55.4 Aikman - 55.7 and yes Mike Vick 62.7 Peyton Manning 71.2 ----Tom Brady not a first rounder but his first real season, second year (first year just threw 4 passes) he had a 85.9 rating behind a very good line and super bowl winning team.

YOU DONT SHOP AROUND A YOUNG TALENT LIKE THAT!

I think Vick starts the year. Hope he has a fantastic year! But I dont believe he is a lock to stick. I also dont see Chip as a guy afraid to give the quick hook considering he has an other alternative on the bench. Reasons maybe Vick dont stick as the starter. Head (not making quick reads and getting the ball out) Touch (lack of touch) Lack of Anticipation (not leading the wr well ) Size (has problems with vision at times over big lines)

I hope Vick has a fantastic year. I hope he finally gets it as a qb. We have seen him in the preseason vs vanilla defense running vanilla offense. Lets see whats happening when the real games begin.

Everything has a price

There's a price for Foles.

Comment

There is a price

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post
      There's a price for Foles.
      5th rounder, baby !!
      The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

What did Pig stabber and Feeley netted us?

They should go that route.

Comment

Working...
        X