Admin is a bum!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Admin is a bum!

I told you to lock it. Now it's a virtual race riot!

Not only a bum

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post
    I told you to lock it. Now it's a virtual race riot!
    But all of the admins are politically correct eunuchs.

Comment

Yeah, i miss the days when the admins had balls. Now they dont want to ruffle any feathers.

Dopey would be buttfkkking these lamesters on a daily basis.
      Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

I tried to stop it

Check the time of the OP and then my call to stop it. One minute.

Comment

?

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
          Yeah, i miss the days when the admins had balls. Now they dont want to ruffle any feathers.

Dopey would be buttfkkking these lamesters on a daily basis.
          The admins are scared to ruffle SE's feathers? Really? I would lean closer to apathy, but i would be guessing.

Comment

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post
            Check the time of the OP and then my call to stop it. One minute.
            Should have been nuked with a thirty day ban for Screaming Eagle. Thats how they handled it back in the day. Now we got eunuchs.

Comment

Originally posted by AthensEagle View Post
              The admins are scared to ruffle SE's feathers? Really? I would lean closer to apathy, but i would be guessing.
              Why let someone take a crap in your living room?

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
                Why let someone take a crap in your living room?
                Oh quit your whining Francis. I brought up a subject that may be a sensative issue but you aren't man enough to talk about it like others can but would rather whine like a queen and want me banned. You sound like a 12 year old princess. Oh no, I hope you dont accuse me of being a sexist.
                Last edited by SCREAMIN EAGLE; 08-21-2013, 04:21 PM.

Comment

There was a time where the board stuck to Eagles football and important topics like Kelly Green, Aramingos and pre-tailgayte shitting.

Why did you come running here to address your topic? Plenty of other online forums where that sort of discourse is welcomed and argued intelligently.

Comment

Originally posted by AthensEagle View Post
                    There was a time where the board stuck to Eagles football and important topics like Kelly Green, Aramingos and pre-tailgayte shitting.

Why did you come running here to address your topic? Plenty of other online forums where that sort of discourse is welcomed and argued intelligently.
                    But when people were roasting George Zimmerman on this same board, that was okay?

Comment

Nope. I'm no admin, but that should have been nuked as well.

Comment

Huh?

Originally posted by SCREAMIN EAGLE View Post
                        But when people were roasting George Zimmerman on this same board, that was okay?
                        How are the two issues similar? 3 black kids shot a white kid. They were charged and arrested. Do you want us to dedicate 30 pages to every headline that gives you a boner?

Calm it down, Grand Wizard. Take it to http://www.stormfront.org
                        "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
                          How are the two issues similar? 3 black kids shot a white kid. They were charged and arrested. Do you want us to dedicate 30 pages to every headline that gives you a boner?

Calm it down, Grand Wizard. Take it to http://www.stormfront.org
                          Zimmerman wasn't charged and arrested?

Comment

Not immediately charged, no. That contributed to the outrage.

Anyway, it's a completely different situation. It's similar aged kids, stand your ground and the argument of institutional bias aren't relevant here. The suspects were arrested and charged immediately. I don't see the parallels other than the White vs. Black angle, which was never even mentioned as a motive for the shooting by the victim's family or otherwise.
                            "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
                              Not immediately charged, no. That contributed to the outrage.

Anyway, it's a completely different situation. It's similar aged kids, stand your ground and the argument of institutional bias aren't relevant here. The suspects were arrested and charged immediately. I don't see the parallels other than the White vs. Black angle, which was never even mentioned as a motive for the shooting by the victim's family or otherwise.
                              You keep bringing race into this. My original argument was why Obuma never mentioned anything about it.

Comment

Working...
                              X