Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whoever faked KG's pre-draft rankings is a bum!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whoever faked KG's pre-draft rankings is a bum!

But also a comedic genius.

Let Me Clue You In On Something Sparky

Overbrook had the right idea -- this place isn't worth the effort because it stopped being fun long ago.
    "If I owned Texas and Hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell!"

Comment

For the record, if those had been your picks, you saw that I had your back. if I were you, I would enjoy all the attention. No one gives a shit about most of us.

Comment

Amen!!

I just thank God I don't wake up every day in Sarasota, FL and have to peddle Amway products to housewives like Drama Queen.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelly Green View Post
          Overbrook had the right idea -- this place isn't worth the effort because it stopped being fun long ago.
          Bullshit. You love it.
          "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Overbrook was a hardass who got annoyed. You're an attention whore who gets what you deserve.
            -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
              Overbrook was a hardass who got annoyed. You're an attention whore who gets what you deserve.
              This.

Comment

And You Are A Child, With The Mind Of A Child

When you grow up, little boy, I'll start worrying about your opinions.

Comment

You, Sir, Are The Lucky One

And thank you for your very welcomed support.

Comment

My wife is going out of town for three days next week. With kids in school and shit... I'm fucked.

Three day meal menu: Day 1: Get what you want out of the fridge. McDonalds for Dinner
                    Day 2: Get what you want out of the fridge. Chicken take out.

Day3: Get what you want out of the fridge. Your choice of mall food.

Fuck me.

Comment

Working...
                    X