What did those geniuses call Kuechly?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What did those geniuses call Kuechly?

Skinny Luke? Good call on that. Dude is a beast. Holy crap.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

I said the same thing and they got pissy.
    "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
      Skinny Luke? Good call on that. Dude is a beast. Holy crap.
      Also, I think with the way offenses are evolving the smaller, faster, inside LB who can shed blocks and get to the ball carrier are going to be in high demand. Carolina was really ahead of the curve with this pick. I know it sounds freaking crazy but you could actually say the same of Howie Roseman's 2012 second round selection, Mychal Kendricks.

Speed at the ILB position is going to be more and more important as it appears to be a key ingredient to neutralizing the read option.
      "You'll get nothing and like it!" Judge Smails

Comment

When is the last time

We saw an Eagles defender make the type of play Kuechly made when he caused that fumble. I certainly can't remember.
        The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

ron rivera knows LBs. if he drafts one he knows what he's doing.

i also have faith that keuchly would've sucked under our coaching last season.

Comment

Unfortunately

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
            ron rivera knows LBs. if he drafts one he knows what he's doing.

i also have faith that keuchly would've sucked under our coaching last season.
            you are correct, sir.
            The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

FF

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
              you are correct, sir.
              would've switched him to FB...

Comment

I'm just now seeing the Ravens/Panthers game. Holy shit.
                "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Dude is gonna be a stud

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
                  I'm just now seeing the Ravens/Panthers game. Holy shit.
                  nope, no need for that. thanks FF !!!

Comment

Nah, I'm good with Fletcher Cox. They would've needed to trade picks to get Kuechly. Still crazy how physical that dude plays. His BC tape was nowhere close.

Comment

Working...
                    X