My fondest memories of the dream team era

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My fondest memories of the dream team era

Another thread got me reminiscing about the last couple of years. What an unbelievable shit show.

My list in no specific order

fredo matthews starting at mlb
    Ronnie browns pass
    Nnamdi wondering if he has safety help
    Babins tribal tats
    Juan castillo coaching the defense
    The wide 9
    Jaiqwan jarrett 1-1 vs fitz lol
    kurt coleman getting trucked
    Brandon jacobs smoking fredo

That is a lot of bad for a fan base to endure over two years

Jaiquan Jarret delivering a crushing blindside hit.

..on Vinny Curry.
    Last edited by Dan Drives a Van; 08-22-2013, 10:24 PM.

Comment

what is an era?

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
        Another thread got me reminiscing about the last couple of years. What an unbelievable shit show.

My list in no specific order

fredo matthews starting at mlb
        Ronnie browns pass
        Nnamdi wondering if he has safety help
        Babins tribal tats
        Juan castillo coaching the defense
        The wide 9
        Jaiqwan jarrett 1-1 vs fitz lol
        kurt coleman getting trucked
        Brandon jacobs smoking fredo

That is a lot of bad for a fan base to endure over two years
        the Brandon Jacobs play on Fredo might have made me the angriest I've ever been during a football game. Instead of throwing my remote, I smashed it across my forehead. How this jerkoff is still on an NFL roster is beyond me.

Comment

If one play showed the ultimate decline of the clever Andy Reid offense it was the Ronnie Brown pass.

Comment

I really thought there was no way in hell that was a called option, I thought brown was just stupid. I think now, it was probably a called option.

Comment

The game at the Linc against Donovan and the Skins. End of the half. 4th and goal, Eagles take a timeout. Team comes out of the timeout and gets a delay of game. After the game:

I take full responsibility, in particular, for what happened at the end of the first half. I thought the play initially started out as inches, but after the review, the play we had for inches ended up being a yard.
              The fucking head coach of a NFL franchise literally said that after what came to 6 real world minutes of non-football action, he had a play called for 4th and inches and his team is so poorly coached and cannot adjust whatsoever on the fly, that when it was in fact 4th and a yard, they were so confused that they took a delay of game.

Who the fuck calls a play for inches and a different play for a yard?!?! Line up, hit someone in the mouth and get 2 fucking yards and you don't have to worry about it.

Comment

This

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
                The game at the Linc against Donovan and the Skins. End of the half. 4th and goal, Eagles take a timeout. Team comes out of the timeout and gets a delay of game. After the game:

The fucking head coach of a NFL franchise literally said that after what came to 6 real world minutes of non-football action, he had a play called for 4th and inches and his team is so poorly coached and cannot adjust whatsoever on the fly, that when it was in fact 4th and a yard, they were so confused that they took a delay of game.

Who the fuck calls a play for inches and a different play for a yard?!?! Line up, hit someone in the mouth and get 2 fucking yards and you don't have to worry about it.
                nm
                The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

That was pre dream team but still worthy of making the list. How about juqua parker jumping offsides against buffalo, that was awesome. Avant really sealed that one.

Comment

Working...
                  X