Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conf. to TerpEagle (c)

http://deadspin.com/what-the-fuck-is...out-1188674674

Fuck Florio - nice to see deadspin with some integrity. Their a weird bastion of professionalism in today's 24-7 era

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
    http://deadspin.com/what-the-fuck-is...out-1188674674

Fuck Florio - nice to see deadspin with some integrity. Their a weird bastion of professionalism in today's 24-7 era
    Is this confi because I'm a Deadspin/Gawker fan? Or because I think Florio is full of shit a lot of the time? Or both?

Deadspin and Gawker media in general are where I go for most of my news now. They are funny, pretty quick with news, typically call people on their bullshit and actually give credit to sources.
    --
    Your Retarded

Comment

Both

I can't do gawker. I wish that was just based on my own bias, but every time I see Hamilton nolan I know it's complete click whoring. I'm surprised he hadn't tried slide shows yet.

I follow them, but there's a bias that causes then to ignore too many facts. It's probably a reason I enjoy deadspin though - same attitude, but less room for a slaving bias.

Comment

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
        Both

I can't do gawker. I wish that was just based on my own bias, but every time I see Hamilton nolan I know it's complete click whoring. I'm surprised he hadn't tried slide shows yet.

I follow them, but there's a bias that causes then to ignore too many facts. It's probably a reason I enjoy deadspin though - same attitude, but less room for a slaving bias.
        Gawker definitely has more bias - although I feel it's more writer driven. There are some writers I like and others that I don't. But I also find myself in fairly decent ideological agreement with many of them.

Since Deadspin is primarily sports based you can enjoy the snark without having too much of problem with the opinion.

I'll read their other sites too - typically Gizmodo and Kotaku. Kotaku/Jezebel cross articles are pretty entertaining in the comment sections: Neckbeards vs. Feminists.
        --
        Your Retarded

Comment

Working...
        X