Important Note on the Felix Jones trade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Important Note on the Felix Jones trade

rids the team of a former cocksucking dallas cowboy.

i'd rather have the eagles go with 50 if 3 of the guys were former dallas players.

fuck them all.

Yeah. I'd sure hate to have Demarcus Ware on the Eagles.

Comment

Originally posted by The Ref View Post
      Yeah. I'd sure hate to have Demarcus Ware on the Eagles.
      fuck him.

Comment

fuck him.

Comment

yeah, Fuck him the stupid cockroach!
          On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
            fuck him.
            haha.

Lets see... First ballot Hall of Famer, Demarcus Ware or a bunch of stiffs. First ballot Hall of Famer, Demarcus Ware or a bunch of stiffs. hmmm... First ballot Hall of Famer, Demarcus Ware or a bunch of stiffs.

yeah, I think I'll prefer a bunch of stiffs.

Actually, I don't give a fuck what laundry a guy used to wear. If he can help bring a Super Bowl parade to Broad Street he could be roger staubach's grand kid for all I care.

Comment

he'd come here and suck shit. like every former cowboy the eagles signed.

Comment

Fuck him

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                  he'd come here and suck shit. like every former cowboy the eagles signed.
                  this.

Comment

Slow down, you're starting to sound like comrade green

Comment

Are you saying he's a first ballot now or will be by the time his career ends?

Right now, he's in the Hall but not on the first ballot. By the time he retires, if he continues to put up the sack totals, then he's prolly a first ballot guy, but, as many have already said, if he came to Philly he'd put up Jerome McDougle-esque stats cause that's just the way it goes.

Comment

Either that or he'd put up great stats, then refused to sign a JoeLowball Special, then the Eagles would have let him walk at the end of his contract, dumping sledge on him as hit the road, then they'd sign Kearse for twice the money Ware asked for.
                        Last edited by RSE; 08-23-2013, 05:44 PM.

Comment

Tell me you're kidding. He reached 100 career sacks in the second fastest time in NFL history. Second only to Reggie. He has more sacks (by far) than any player of his era. Yes, more than Jared Allen, who is also a sure fire 1st ballot entry.

If his career ended today, he would be a first ballot hof. If his career lasts as long as Reggie's he will be the all time sack leader by more than 50.

Hate the cowboys as much as you want. That guy's a player. He puts our group of pussies to shame.

Comment

How does Jerry's dick taste!?
                            "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

It has nothing to do with hating on the Cowboys. I don't think he'd be a first ballot if he retired right now. You think he is. It doesn't matter cause neither of us get a vote.

Comment

Working...
                              X