Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Madden 25 along with my Sunday Ticket pass just arrived.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Madden 25 along with my Sunday Ticket pass just arrived.

Pretty excited. Also got some promo package with the Steelers legendary package. Rod Woodson, Franco Harris and Rooney Sr as usable players or whatever.

Girlfriend will play Madden so at least i won't have to sell it on ebay right away.
    “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

i'm gonna cut to the chase, that sounds pretty cool.

Comment

When it is time to sell, I always sell back to amazon. Decent prices and no hassle. Amazon credit is as good as cash to me haha.

http://www.amazon.com/Trade-In/b?ie=...ode=2242532011

Comment

yeah, not hating life. switched to verizon for cable and internet...second highest internet speed for them and still $30.00 less than comcast.

wireless HTPC downstairs with new speakers for football. Sundays just got even more awesome. i don't even play fantasy football...just excited to watch football all day on sunday.
        “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Working...
        X