Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ok Time to shift Gears..Does RG Foreskin play monday night?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok Time to shift Gears..Does RG Foreskin play monday night?

and how long till he is done for the year?

I say RG Queen is done by the 7th game...Cousins will start against the Iggs on Monday night...he hasnt taken a snap yet this offseason.

this is Joke..he tore 2 major Ligs in One knee; in the PLAYOFFS!!! It takes 18 months to fully recover from that Type of surgery..brace or no brace,,,this is the NFL...HE WILL GET KILLED OUT THERE..The question is when and who?
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

I think he'll play.

Comment

I feel compelled to defend here

One, he's playing, no question in my mind at this point. Two, Adrian Peterson came back as quickly from the same injury, and look what he did last season.

Comment

AP is way more built, and probably has better endurance and conditioning.

I don't think he has to get injured if they play him right, but that's up to Shanahan...

Comment

Way more built I'll give you. Better endurance and conditioning...I'm not even sure how you compare that at their elite level. They're both fast as hell and it's not like Griffin didn't run plenty. We'll see...from my perspective we need Cousins to keep increasing his value so he can be turned into a decent draft pick.

Comment

It Took AP a whole seaon to reach his form

not 8 months,,think about it,,there doctor....8 fucing months!
            OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
            "BFTR"

Comment

well considering he hasn't practiced or taken a single snap yet

I hope he does start,,,gives us a fighting chance,,,but seriously,,if we give up 300 yards rushing does it matter who Qb's the foreskinners....

they would have to be totally stupid to to put the RG Queen out there,,the guy is now the franchise..I'd let him practice a good 3 weeks before letting him run away from a 285lb DE...
              OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
              "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
                not 8 months,,think about it,,there doctor....8 fucing months!
                I don't want to argue about this too much. Frankly, I'm not sure how I feel about him playing right off the bat, but I'm pretty sure he's going to be cleared.

That said, Adrian Peterson got hurt on December 24th, 2011, against the Skins. Was placed on IR on December 26th.

He played the first game of the 2012 season, and rushed for 84 yards and two TD's. That's eight months later. Now I'll give you that his next two games weren't great, 60 yards and 86 yards with no scores. Then he has his first 100 yard game in week four, about nine months after the injury. Then two more sub 100 yard games at 88 and 79 yards with no scores.

So to recap, in the first six weeks of the season, he's averaging about 83 yards per game. Not great by his standards, but still a 1,300 yard season. Of course after that (about ten months post injury) he ripped off eight straight 100 yard games, 7 of them over 150, so you could say he was fully back 10 months later, though I'd still argue, as outlined about, that being on pace for a 1,300 yard season eight months later is pretty well recovered.

Griffin isn't supposed to be a runner primarily (not supposed to be, we'll see) so there's no reason to think he can't be effective immediately. I hope he is, but I'll spend most of this season with a little bit of fear in the back of my mind hoping he makes it through.

Comment

yeah have to admit,,thats amazing stuff

Todays medicine has come along way..I'm sure Queeni could hand the ball off..and throw a few passes if needed against this Matador Defense..
                  OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                  "BFTR"

Comment

Whether he plays or not, its exceedingly important to Daniel Snyder that people think he is going to play.

There are tickets, merchandise and ad dollars at stake here.

And Dr Andrews will be the one making the official call so Teflon Shanny is free and clear no matter what
                    Last edited by PackWest; 08-28-2013, 12:19 AM.

Comment

He Plays.

Skins win big. It's just a matter of personnel and depth. I believe the birds improve this year, but they run into a buzz-saw of emotion monday night.

Comment

any fan of the Foreskins should want to see Cousins on Monday night

the guy hasnt practiced at all since leaving the game last year...No way should they put him out there...he's not ready but hey I would love to see Curry End his season on the 1st night!
                        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                        "BFTR"

Comment

Here found this article..good read mentions Queeni and AP

I tore My MCL It took 12 months before I could run full bore on it..Im a 4 plus tennis player and yes the tennis surface is really rough on your Knees..much worse than a grass surface.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...-knee/1921473/
                          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                          "BFTR"

Comment

Danny Boy must be flipping Dr. Andrews some serious loot, he has always been good at throwing money around like it's nothing...I just don't get why the Doc is always on the sidelines for them, what good is he doing there? If RGKnee tears up his knee during the game is he gonna cut him open and perform another surgery right then and there? If I was his other patients I would put up a stink that he is showing favoritism.
                            Last edited by weizer; 08-28-2013, 02:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X