Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yo, Hippocrates, You Traitorous HYPOCRITE!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yo, Hippocrates, You Traitorous HYPOCRITE!!!

Eli Manning??? ELI-F*CKING-MANNING?? You draft that Big Applelot cretin?

And Hakeem Nix?

And Fred Davis?

And Kai Forbath?

Have fun PRAYING that the Eagles division opponents have fantastic weeks just so you can win, you moronic reject from the human race!
    "If I owned Texas and Hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell!"

Says the man who drafted A FUCKING COWBOY
    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Who are we talking about?

IronEagle?

Comment

I don't think KG has been paying attention if he is referring to the Good Doctor!
        On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Like SHIT!!

I didn't draft any Eagles opponents, asshole!

You're talking ancient histoiry, moron, and that was an automatic pick because I was late.

Oh yeah -- fuck you.

Comment

I'm going to address this with my regular name, speaking about fantasy football in the good doctor's prose isn't easy.

KG, I've seen you accused of not paying attention if it isn't about you. For about the 80th time, I'm not an Eagles fan. I think everyone on the board is aware of this by now except you.

Now to address the picks in question. Yes, I took Eli Manning as my backup QB. I also drafter Aaron Rodgers...how many weeks do you think Eli is playing? Yes, I drafted Fred Davis which would make sense since I'm a Skins fan, but again, considering I also have Jimmy Graham, how many weeks do you think Fred is going to be in the lineup?

Forbath..again, Skins fan. Washington should have a pretty good offense and the guy made 94% of his FG attempts last season, including setting the record for most made attempts to start a career. Not regretting that pick.

Last is Nicks...value pick. In a league with so many Eagles fans who refuse to pick NFC East opponents players, there was bound to be value plays here and there. My only totally off limits players are Romo, and the Dallas defense. If Dez Bryant had been around in rounds 3/4, I would have been all over it. Some of your fellow Eagles fans felt the same way.

Now I will give you this. No one, but no one, can match KG for blind homerism. Zach Ertz in the 7th round?

And let's not forget, KG also got the first Snickers sponsored sleeper, which was hilarious.

Comment

Shove It Up Your Ass

I picked the player, not the title. I didn't even know about the stupid Sleeper "award" -- but if somebody else thinks it was a good pick -- EXCELLENT!!

As for Ertz, he has excellent hands, Kelly uses a lot of tight ends and his chances of helping my team are light years better than Manning helping yours!

Comment

He's Fair Game

If he's going to attack me I'm going to fire back!

Comment

Backup TE outperforming a Super Bowl MVP. You'd better hope the brass doesn't see this, or you'll be on field hockey for life!
                  -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

I would respect the hell out of this post if you showed up at the fist gayte this season.
                    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Kelly Green is upset about a foreskinner picking a Vagiant? Calling him a TRAITOR?

Hmmm. Why would Kelly Green be upset about a foreskinner being a traitor?

Perhaps it's because Kelly Green himself feels that picking against the foreskins is a traitorious act.

Doesn't Kelly Green have some connection to a High School that calls itself the foreskins?

I'm sensing that Kelly Burgundy has returned.
                      --------
                      "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Spot on.

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
                        Kelly Green is upset about a foreskinner picking a Vagiant? Calling him a TRAITOR?

Hmmm. Why would Kelly Green be upset about a foreskinner being a traitor?

Perhaps it's because Kelly Green himself feels that picking against the foreskins is a traitorious act.

Doesn't Kelly Green have some connection to a High School that calls itself the foreskins?

I'm sensing that Kelly Burgundy has returned.
                        He also drafted Bryce Brown. He'll be clapping like a school girl every time McCoy gets hit.
                        It IS About Me Asshole
                        -----------------------
                        Fuck off, moron. - Kelly Green

Comment

BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Originally posted by Kelly Green View Post
                          Eli Manning??? ELI-F*CKING-MANNING?? You draft that Big Applelot cretin?

And Hakeem Nix?

And Fred Davis?

And Kai Forbath?

Have fun PRAYING that the Eagles division opponents have fantastic weeks just so you can win, you moronic reject from the human race!
                          Wahtever you say Romo Breath!!!
                          Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
                          May 7, 2010

Comment

bwahahahaha

Originally posted by Kelly Green View Post
                            I picked the player, not the title. I didn't even know about the stupid Sleeper "award" -- but if somebody else thinks it was a good pick -- EXCELLENT!!

As for Ertz, he has excellent hands, Kelly uses a lot of tight ends and his chances of helping my team are light years better than Manning helping yours!
                            I love it how you get your ass tighter than Jlo's dress over some fantasy draft.
                            Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
                            May 7, 2010

Comment

I Don't Own This Place

I can't look into posters' real identities, where they come from, what other names they use and other assorted information that the owner of this Board has at his fingertips.

I don't spend every waking minute on this Board, so if this asshole is a Deadskins' fan he should have the balls to identify himself instead of hiding behind another alias.

As for "Kelly Burgundy" -- you don't want to go there, Boss. I have enjoyed our cease fire -- but you know damn well NOBODY on this Board bleeds green any more than me.As much, yes -- but MORE? No way.

If you would rather return to open warfare, I'm ready -- but I'm betting you don't.
                              Last edited by Kelly Green; 08-28-2013, 10:24 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X