I met Chris Christie last week.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I met Chris Christie last week.

As a died in the wool Democrat, I don't like many of his policies. However, this is a guy with the "it" factor. The guy is razor sharp, funny and quick. Also refreshing to hear a pol tell the truth and not care.

and oh yeah...he really IS that fat. Cant imagine what he looked like before the lap band surgery.

Guy is HUGE>
    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

You Gonna Call?

Number's in your Board mailbox.
    "If I owned Texas and Hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell!"

Comment

Oh yeah? Well, do you know who I met?

Slag's dentist.

Comment

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post
        Slag's dentist.
        More impressive!
        "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Chris Christie is a fat piece of shit and has a 0% chance of winning the Republican nomination in 2016. Fuck that fat homo.

Comment

Shut up

Comment

you are gay

Comment

#geigh

Comment

#thatsnosecret
                  "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

listen I H8 the fat bastard too

but I would support anything that would get him out of the state of New Jersey....He has done nothing but flush our lives down the toliet...the guy is fools gold.. High taxes,,high unemployment..he's a Joke...I dont see him as a candidate for Prez...maybe VP..

The wife has been with the state 34 years..and this is the worst its ever been..moral..pay, advancement, health care..the guy is a sack of shit..
                    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                    "BFTR"

Comment

He will not be a VP either. He is too toxic to the base. The guy is a fat douche who can only appeal to other fat douches like Riccardo.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
                        As a died in the wool Democrat, I don't like many of his policies. However, this is a guy with the "it" factor. The guy is razor sharp, funny and quick. Also refreshing to hear a pol tell the truth and not care.

and oh yeah...he really IS that fat. Cant imagine what he looked like before the lap band surgery.

Guy is HUGE>
                        I'm a liberal who likes him too. Of course, I'm a big fat loudmouth asshole so maybe I just like that type. I would not vote for him because I disagree with him too much on policy, but I would not be scared for the country if he was elected like some of these other Republicans. He would not be another Bush.

Comment

Dude, uncool. Riccardo is pretty sensitive about his weight issues and lack of fitness.

Comment

#bwaahahah

Comment

As far as Republicans go he's not the worst of the Bunch. I was bored last week and decided to watch Game Change. I already knew Sarah Palin was dumb but I had no idea how dumb she really is. Its horrifying that should could have been the Vice President of the United States and a heart attack away from being president.

Last edited by Dolomite; 08-29-2013, 03:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X