Belicheat complicit in murder?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Belicheat complicit in murder?

He knew Hernandez was a ticking time bomb. By the standard that JoePa went down at Penn State, if this report is true, Belicheat has blood on his hands.

Sorry if already posted.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-...-was-in-danger
    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

Parcells should have blown the whistle on LT, too. And there was probably some indication that Ray Lewis wasn't quite the stand-up guy he should have been. I'm guessing there are blinders with every logo in the NFL. Belichick certainly lacks character, but I doubt he ever considered outright murder as a possibility. I'm sure he would have at least taken some steps to protect his team if he thought it would be this bad.

I might just be naive about this, but I find it hard to believe that anyone with so many options available to him would completely ignore something that he thought was more than quirky.
    WELCOME TO THE PHILA. SPORTS FANISM. WIN, WE LOVE YA, LOSE,WE LOVE YA, BUT YOU'RE A DICK FOR LOSING.
    - DEERSPINE GUY

The classic Philly sports fan mindset. It's not right or wrong - it is what it is. Both a shame and a mantle of pride. Love and hate in constant turmoil.
    - Susquehanna Birder

Comment

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
      He knew Hernandez was a ticking time bomb. By the standard that JoePa went down at Penn State, if this report is true, Belicheat has blood on his hands.

Sorry if already posted.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-...-was-in-danger
      Belichick was told that Hernandez had murdered somebody? I'm not one to defend him, but I'm not sure I see the connection with Paterno. I will say this: Belichick does not really give two shits about a player's character (e.g., Edelman, Kenbrell Thompkins, Randy Moss).
      To run with the big dogs you have to be a big dog, dumb fuck.

Comment

JoePa knew boys were getting raped by Sandusky and did jackshit. Belichick didn't know Hernandez was killing people.
        Cowboys last SB win is old enough to drink beer

Comment

These situations aren't comparable.

Comment

sure they are

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
            These situations aren't comparable.
            If the story is true...Both guys knew felonies were taking place by people under their pur virw...and they didn't do enough
            May 7, 2010

Comment

What felonies was Belichick aware of?
              Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

use SIAP. it's more fun and '2013'

Comment

If the story is true...Both guys knew felonies were taking place by people under their pur virw...and they didn't do enough
                  belichick knew of no felonies. hernandez feared for his life because he smoked too much PCP.

Comment

I read the article (that was supposedly a synopsis of the more detailed article to come) and thought maybe I missed something.

What I read is that he told Bellichick he was afraid for his life from "gangsters" and Bellichick told him to rent a safe place to stay.

Despite the daffy alleged advice, I need more facts to conclude that Bellichick was aware of felonies committed by Hernandez at that time.

Comment

It was true that Belichick and co knew that Hernandez ran with too many shady people. But that's different from hidong his crimes.

Comment

If Belicheck knew of any felonies don't you think he would have been traded for draft picks?

Comment

I said IF TRUE

Originally posted by slag View Post
                          What felonies was Belichick aware of?
                          I read a teaser for the article, which wasn't even out at that point. IF people attempted to kill Hernandez I'm pretty sure that's a felony. Regardless, the situation is still similar, IMO. If Belicheat tells the guy to find a safe house, as opposed to calling in the authorities, he obviously has concerns for his safety but is unwilling g to go through the proper channels.

It is also a similar situation (IF TRUE) in that a murder may have been prevented if Belicheat had called in the cops...just as additional molestations would not have taken place had JoePa called the cops.
                          May 7, 2010

Comment

What?

Who was under Bellichick's purview that the story indicates committed felonies?

Unknown alleged gangsters who Hernandez supposedly said he feared?

Come on.
                            Last edited by slag; 08-29-2013, 02:10 PM.

Comment

You crack me up with the Belicheat love

of is it JoePa hate?

Counselor...I indicated I have not read the story, only the teaser for it, and I asked a question: was he complicit. I also said I believe there are similarities.

Both men are (or were) football coaches with (in my opinion) disproportionate power within their organizations. Both were aware of serious potential for crimes, if not confirmed felonies. Neither did anything to alert appropriate law enforcement agencies.

More importantly, how come Gapper meets your dentist and I don't?
                              Last edited by Irish George; 08-29-2013, 04:31 PM.
                              May 7, 2010

Comment

Working...
                              X