Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Discuss

Not surprised at all

She is an ex-Disney star who is trying to break free of the cute 12 year old persona. Personally I think she comes off as a skank that is making a desperate attempt to make herself relevant again. I do however think it was a brilliant move on her part, this happened on Sunday and people have been talking about it non stop. Bad press or good press is a good thing in the entertainment business. Unfortunately for her I think she is headed down the Lindsey Lohan road to disaster. I wouldn't be surprised if she is dead by the age of 30.
    Last edited by SCREAMIN EAGLE; 08-29-2013, 11:25 AM.

Comment

That's a lot of Disney paper

going right down the drain....
      The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

I've been more shocked and outraged by Reid's misuse of timeouts in the first half.

Although that tongue shit is a tad unsettling.
        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

If she's gonna twerk like that

She should at least have SOME ass. She has none, zero, nada. Flat as a pancake that's been run over by a steamroller.
          The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
            She should at least have SOME ass. She has none, zero, nada. Flat as a pancake that's been run over by a steamroller.
            I noticed the same thing. For being 20 years old that thing is unflattering.

Comment

I about half agree with you. I think she just has the attitude of "I'm beyond rich, fuck it all!"

I'm not certain she's a skank. I just think she's doing crap for shock value.
              -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Of course she is. Most people talking about Miley Cyrus right now can't even name one of her songs. Total PR coup for her.

Comment

Point is, you don't see her causing trouble, getting arrested and just being a bitch just to be a bitch.

I think she's relatively normal as far as celebrities go, and is just shaving her head and twerking her ass because she can.
                  -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Agree w/all points.

Comment

#archboy

Comment

If you are offended, you are too old to be watching MTV.

Comment

BWAH!
                          -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Working...
                          X