Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is that a former Eagles second round pick I see playing safety with the Jets' scrubs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is that a former Eagles second round pick I see playing safety with the Jets' scrubs?

Exciting.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

That's the bum.

Comment

Mike Patterson seems happy to be a Giant.

Comment

I think that guy is happy to be Alive...

and playing for any team...putting all that aside..he was an eagles draft choice,,they treated him well and he signs with the Vagiants...FUC HIM! HE'S THE ENEMY NOW!
        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
        "BFTR"

Comment

Earlier in the preseason they were talking about him possibly starting. Then he played some more I guess.
          "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Watkins and Jarrett. Just might be the very worst 1st and 2nd round draft picks in the same year in Eagles history. Combine those two with 3rd rounder Marsh, and 4th rounder Fredo, and you just might have the all time worst draft overall for the team.

The 2011 draft set the franchise back 5 years.

Comment

and somehow howie roseman still has a job with this organization.

makes you wonder if lurie gives even the tiniest of shits about a championship. i've always had my doubts. he's in it for the $$$$$

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                and somehow howie roseman still has a job with this organization.

makes you wonder if lurie gives even the tiniest of shits about a championship. i've always had my doubts. he's in it for the $$$$$
                2011 was still Banner and Reid. I don't see how anybody can blame Roseman for that fiasco. It's likely that draft that was the final straw for Lurie. He cut off the balls of his former friend and by the end of the season fired him.

Start judging Roseman from 2012 onward.

Comment

Perhaps. Rosenman famously went on WIP in 2011 and said that Jarrett was the best tackler to come out of college in years. Cataldi still plays that clip. Maybe Rosenman was parroting what Reid told him, or maybe he wasn't.

Comment

he also gushed over Twatkins like a guy who won his fantasy football draft. he could not stop raving about him.

Comment

And it's not as though as 2012 draft choices lit up the league. I've had it with mediocrity. I'd like to measure the Eagles' young defenders by the same yardstick the New York Giants do and not the one Dave Spadaro uses.

Comment

You and Iowa keep telling yourselves that.

Hindsight being 20 20 yada yada.

The only thing Howie should be doing on draft day is making sure Tom Gamble's coffee cup is full.
                        John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
                          Perhaps. Rosenman famously went on WIP in 2011 and said that Jarrett was the best tackler to come out of college in years. Cataldi still plays that clip. Maybe Rosenman was parroting what Reid told him, or maybe he wasn't.
                          Yeah. He's guilty of being a good soldier. His job requires PR. Sorry, not gonna jump on his shit for doing his job.

I'm going to judge his personnel decisions from 2012 onward. That's when Banner's influence ended completely.

Comment

I'd expect Rosenman would be the kind of guy you'd despise. Raised in one of the most affluent towns in New Jersey, went to law school but never practiced because his family could afford to support him while he was an intern/go-fer for Joe Banner, a sycophant of Banner with no NFL experience who got his job and worked his way up the ladder through office politics.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
                              I'd expect Rosenman would be the kind of guy you'd despise. Raised in one of the most affluent towns in New Jersey, went to law school but never practiced because his family could afford to support him while he was an intern/go-fer for Joe Banner, a sycophant of Banner with no NFL experience who got his job and worked his way up the ladder through office politics.
                              I do not despise people because of their birth lottery. I do despise people who are born into wealth and continue to be greedy. It's pretty clear from the films he makes that Lurie is a hard core lefty.

Roseman did what any young, ambitious person would do. Get a job as an intern and work your way up the ladder. That's how success works. Roseman wasn't handed anything. He earned it over 10 years!! If that's not NFL experience, I don't know what is.

What? Are you supposed to be born into a coach's or front office family to be qualified? It's somehow in dna? That's stupid.

Comment

Working...
                              X