I'm on the Chip Ship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm on the Chip Ship

Really...what have you seen from the guy in the preseason and training camp that is not to like? Especially compared to the FF's final years.

Really.
    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

It's sad

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
    Really...what have you seen from the guy in the preseason and training camp that is not to like? Especially compared to the FF's final years.

Really.
    that we will probably view Chip's successes in the coming season strictly in their relation to Reid's failures:

Wasted timeouts
    play action on 3rd and 7
    Oline coaches as defensive coordinators

ETC

Comment

Don't take off your life preserver because the Chip Ship will sink. The NFL continues to get meaner and tougher. A coach who thinks that the defense is a aggravating distraction and Michael Vick is his pick to read defenses and make the right decision in his gimmick offense and thinks that finess is better than white, Dawkins, Bednarik and anyone who was will to play Hard nose Eagles football, will be back on a college campus after a season.....two at the most.

Comment

how sad is cock craving penis

Poor moron thinks that if he keeps repeating the same idiotic wish it will magically come true. Sad
        "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

I agree.

I was sold in the Carolina game. I saw a coach that was not overwhelmed by the NFL. The team, THOUGH LACKING HIGH LEVEL TALENT, played hard in all three phases of the game. The team appeared to be well coached, disciplined, and the play calling and schemes seemed innovative.

I'm willing to be generous and give him another two years to get the ship in contention.

Comment

Defense

Looked poor in pre season, but I saw more hard hits than I did the last 4 years.

Comment

Chips Ahoy!

Comment

I'm not drinking any kool aid yet. The spread option can and will be destroyed by massive blitzing. NFL D coaches have been figuring this out all off season.

I also do not have high hopes for other read option offenses in the NFL. The niners, washington football team, seahawks, etc. Unless those teams also develop more traditional NFL plays, they will not last at the top of their divisions.

I really like the fast paced, up tempo thing but I prefer the version run by Belichick with more traditional plays. Read Option is a fad that will be broken very quickly. NFL defenses are far too athletic for it to stick.

Comment

Working...
                X