Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So is Watkins the worst draft pick ever?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

agreement 100%

Originally posted by Birdwatcher View Post
    I remember being at a draft party that day and the collective response was who? WTF? They didn't even have any film or stats on the guy the pick was so far out in left field.
    FFF
    You think its a joke!?!

Comment

Agreed see above

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
      Jon Harris is untouchable at the zenith of Mt Bustmore.

Shoulda been a 7th rounder. Guy sucked dick!!
      Watkins is the first Eagles first-round pick the team has cut ties with after just two seasons since Jon Harris, an equally bewildering first-round pick back in 1997.
      The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

Antone Davis. Gave up TWO FIRST ROUND PICKS FOR HIM!!!!

Antone "Swinging Door" Davis. He was HORRIBLE!
        Last edited by Two Gap Penetrator; 09-01-2013, 08:03 AM.

Comment

Kevin Allen taken 9th overall was a disaster. What's worse is 5 out if the next 7 players drafted had pro bowl careers. After being released by the Eagles he was charged and convicted of rape serving 3 years in prison. That's a pretty bad pick imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post
            Antone "Swinging Door" Davis. He was HORRIBLE!
            BBQ Tony did not want to play the football he just wanted to stay at home and eat BBQ.
            I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

This gets my vote as well. What a costly disaster.

Kevin Allen was horrible and an embarrassment to the franchise for his rape conviction, but with that said, the Eagles didn't give up two 1st round picks for him.

Comment

Harris And It's Not Even Close

There is Jon Harris -- and 235 light years later there is the second worst Eagles Draft pick ever.

You're right -- everybody was surprised -- nay, stunned even -- when Harris was picked -- INCLUDING HARRIS!!

When a 20-something college football player KNOWS he's not first round material and can't believe it when somebody takes him there, THAT is the top of the totem pole among terrible draft picks!
                "If I owned Texas and Hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell!"

Comment

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
                  Freddie Mitchell was a big time bust too
                  Freddie Mitchell had 4th and 26 and actually made some (very small) contributions.

watkins should not have been drafted by ANY team, let alone a team in the first round.

go back to canada and never come back.

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
                    Freddie Mitchell had 4th and 26 and actually made some (very small) contributions.

watkins should not have been drafted by ANY team, let alone a team in the first round.

go back to canada and never come back.
                    And don't forget Watkins was 27 before he ever played a game for the Eagles.
                    --------
                    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

"A lot of responsibilities have changed since 2011."
                      Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Working...
                      X