Tahj Boyd is Pretty Good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
    but they have some other GLARING areas to fix and if there is a player at qb, S, a real OLB, or CB (wow it seems like the same needs on a yearly basis) I'd rather they went that route. Maclin will be back next year relatively cheap with a lot to play for so I think they will be set at wr. They really need to get some players on defense.

ya, Im not saying they would need to target one in the first round. i just would really love to have a star WR (not named TO) for once in my lifetime. this team has SO many needs, it's ridiculous. im not a huge maclin fan, but i can see him coming back on the cheap.

Comment

I'm not a maclin fan

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
      ya, Im not saying they would need to target one in the first round. i just would really love to have a star WR (not named TO) for once in my lifetime. this team has SO many needs, it's ridiculous. im not a huge maclin fan, but i can see him coming back on the cheap.
      and this is really just complete speculation because I have no idea how chips offense will actually look and we have no clue if maclin will regain his running dynamics. Assuming Chip runs what he did or similar to his Oregon offense and maclin makes a full recovery, I think he will actually flourish. When Maclin went down I said he's replaceable (and he is) but riley isn't the guy. Having a GREAT wr would be awesome, they just have too many fucking holes to plug.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
        and this is really just complete speculation because I have no idea how chips offense will actually look and we have no clue if maclin will regain his running dynamics. Assuming Chip runs what he did or similar to his Oregon offense and maclin makes a full recovery, I think he will actually flourish. When Maclin went down I said he's replaceable (and he is) but riley isn't the guy. Having a GREAT wr would be awesome, they just have too many fucking holes to plug.
        I agree.

This team is so hard to root for.

Comment

Working...
        X