Hey Trent and IE: check this out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Trent and IE: check this out

From our Raleigh paper today.... Some bold statements on these NC made guitars. You familiar with any of these makers or models? John Buscarino is set up in town 1 county north of Wake County where I reside.

http://www.newsobserver.com/2013/09/...d-on-rich.html

Cool. furniture industry is gone there?

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
    From our Raleigh paper today.... Some bold statements on these NC made guitars. You familiar with any of these makers or models? John Buscarino is set up in town 1 county north of Wake County where I reside.

http://www.newsobserver.com/2013/09/...d-on-rich.html
    Those guys have to be careful about exotic woods laws. Government has gone after the bigger guys
    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

I'd love to get my paws on a Roscoe bass

Just going on the damn website makes me drool. Real beauties they make there. I have a buddy who lives up in Greensboro (well, technically High Point)... there's an upright bass shop there I'd like to check out, but Roscoe is definitely on my list. Next time I'm up there visiting I'll see if I can scope it out.
      "You on the other hand, describe your shit so many times and revel in how glorious or strange it looks that there is absolutely no doubt you most definitely DO have a shit fetish." - Kelly Green

Jim Lahey is a drunk bastard.

Comment

I'm not familiar with those craftsmen, but I can tell you I would love to have a guitar made by them. They look beautiful and I expect they sound the same way.
        --------
        "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Nice I have heard of them,,not to familiar..

Making Gravy for the next few months,,takes all day..ready to fry up some meatballs...lol...like 100:D

when I get everything in the Pot,,this will be a nice read..thanks.
          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
          "BFTR"

Comment

Working...
          X