With the departure of Twatkins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With the departure of Twatkins

...I'm reading a lot about just how poorly the Bird Brains did in the 2010 and 2011 drafts. It's infuriating! You can go into the draft with a philosophy about the kind of players you want, a specific strategy on how to trade up and/or down, certain holes you need to fill, etc., but all that is secondary.

It really comes down to looking players in the eye and determining whether they're men or boys; whether they have a work ethic or they're soft; whether they're NFL football players or college has-been's.

It's pitiful to realize that for two years they couldn't tell a football player from a fireman.

Why are you including the 2010 draft

Originally posted by Prowler View Post
    ...I'm reading a lot about just how poorly the Bird Brains did in the 2010 and 2011 drafts. It's infuriating! You can go into the draft with a philosophy about the kind of players you want, a specific strategy on how to trade up and/or down, certain holes you need to fill, etc., but all that is secondary.

It really comes down to looking players in the eye and determining whether they're men or boys; whether they have a work ethic or they're soft; whether they're NFL football players or college has-been's.

It's pitiful to realize that for two years they couldn't tell a football player from a fireman.
    They traded up and drafted a future hof, career second string, bum knee de/olb who by Trent's account is awesome because trent went both ways back in the 70s and 80s (drugs are bad). Everytime Nate Allen whiffs on a tackle, takes a bad angle or fucks something up because of confidence, I'm going to think of earl thomas. What a fucking disgrace 2010 and 2011 already are.

Comment

The Eagles standard and bar for a DE drafted in the 1st rd is so horrible

some feel Graham is a asset compared to a guy like McDougle.. That is the same as saying your fart is more stink than mines.

Comment

Working...
      X