Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday Night Football Contest

ADMINS PLEASE STICKY!

Lets get this ish started you mouthbreathing, knuckledragging, zima sippin, snowball throwin gun nutz!

Uncle 3I is handing out prizes to the lucky sonofabatch who can guess the TOTAL points scored on Monday Night by both teams. Price is Right Rules. (You can't go over)

First Place- "New Era Onfield Visor" item number PE30382. You can look just like Charles Kelly and Riccardo with a visor. (doesn't include fannypack)

2nd Place- "Bottle Opener Keychain" item number PE44621.

3rd Place- Fuck you

Tiebreaker: Total number of interceptions thrown by Micheal Vick and RG3.

Your submission should look like this: Total points- 48 Interceptions- 8

**If you are a wangnut, troll, have a born on date with 2013, or if I just don't like you, don't bother participating, your submission will be ignored.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

total points - 54

total Ints: 0

Comment

Total Points - 51
      Total Int - 2

Comment

geigh

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
        ADMINS PLEASE STICKY!

Lets get this ish started you mouthbreathing, knuckledragging, zima sippin, snowball throwin gun nutz!

Uncle 3I is handing out prizes to the lucky sonofabatch who can guess the TOTAL points scored on Monday Night by both teams. Price is Right Rules. (You can't go over)

First Place- "New Era Onfield Visor" item number PE30382. You can look just like Charles Kelly and Riccardo with a visor. (doesn't include fannypack)

3rd Place- Fuck you

**If you are a wangnut, troll, have a born on date with 2013, or if I just don't like you, don't bother participating, your submission will be ignored.
        49. 1 int
        "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Grasmanis 99 points
          --------
          "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

44 pts. 2 int's

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
              ADMINS PLEASE STICKY!

3rd Place- Fuck you

Clarification: if Vick or RG4skin get injured, do any picks the substitute QBs throw count against the total?
              --------
              "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Twatkins

Total points- 40 Interceptions- 2

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
                  Clarification: if Vick or RG4skin get injured, do any picks the substitute QBs throw count against the total?

Good question. Only the interceptions thrown by Vick and RG4skin. If they get benched or injured, the pics thrown by the substitutes will not count.
                  500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                    total points - 54

total Ints: 0

Zero pics? U better hope you nail it son.

Comment

45 points. 1 int.
                      "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

41 points and 1 Int
                        --
                        Your Retarded

Comment

Total points- 38 Interceptions- 1
                          ....Don't ever let a win get to your head, or a loss to your heart.

Comment

Total points: 29
                            Interceptions: 3

Any extra credit on fumble predictions?

Comment

Williamsburg

Total Points:52 Interceptions 1
                              Charismatic megafauna.

Comment

Working...
                              X