X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cooper follows through with his threat

http://www.philly.com/philly/hp/news...222530551.html

I don't remember

Cooper threatening to get punched in the helmet by sconce williams.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
      Cooper threatening to get punched in the helmet by sconce williams.
      It was said in jest, sir.
      Last edited by DJCon57; 09-05-2013, 01:18 PM.

Comment

seriously

Originally posted by DJCon57 View Post
        It was said in jest, sir.
        Williams seems like a douche. He's probably already on Kelly's shit list for the patriots nonsense. Lack of any depth in the secondary is probably keeping him here.
        Last edited by Greenstealth; 09-05-2013, 01:21 PM.

Comment

Williams seems like a douche. He's probably already on Kelly's shit list for the patriots nonsense. Lack of any depth in the secondary is probably keeping him here.
          I wasn't too upset about the OTA stuff with Williams, but his reputation in Philly is getting worse - he needs to get in a real game and play well.

I understand he wants to be the "tough guy" corner but his history prior to the Eagles doesn't paint him as a shut down corner and his attitude/actions on the field seem to visibly hurt the team more than help them.
          --
          Your Retarded

Comment

I don't disagree. From what I've seen so far, not a fan.

Comment

I like Williams' attitude. Hopefully it catches on with the rest of the D.
              -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
                I think his attitude can be good if he follows it up with good play and not personal fouls.

Part of the problem with the perception of him is that he's only been able to show this attitude during practice. There are no real results on the field yet so he just looks like a jackass at times.
                --
                Your Retarded

Comment

Me too. We need thugs on defense.

I'm sick of all the p*ssies we've had on D. I don't care if his talent is lacking. Just bring some attitude (and no penalties).

Comment

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post
                    I'm sick of all the p*ssies we've had on D. I don't care if his talent is lacking. Just bring some attitude (and no penalties).

The no penalties would be the problem.

Comment

This is so true

Originally posted by TerpEagle View Post
                      I think his attitude can be good if he follows it up with good play and not personal fouls.

Part of the problem with the perception of him is that he's only been able to show this attitude during practice. There are no real results on the field yet so he just looks like a jackass at times.
                      The guy simply has no credibility but he's definitely trying to at least look the part. Real games are coming, I'll take the pessimistic stance and say he's going to suck.

Comment

Exactly the point.

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
                        William's attitude is exactly what this team needs especially on the D side. This team have a bunch of pussies on both sides of the ball and Williams is not used to being around this soft shit.

Could you imagine Riley Cooper being in the locker room on the Ravens team after what he said at that concert?

None of these pussies from the Eagles even on the Offense of side would've lasted a week in the Baltimore Ravens camp.

If Williams has a voice for this cream puff, knife through hot butter crap, from a smash mouth SB team like the Ravens, I am all for it.

Comment

exactly.

Comment

The guy simply has no credibility but he's definitely trying to at least look the part. Real games are coming, I'll take the pessimistic stance and say he's going to suck.
                            I worry too that his "tough" attitude worked better in Baltimore (although he wasn't re-signed) because of other talent and toughness around him.

I'm not sold on him being the tough-guy leader that will transfer that toughness and attitude to other players. Hopefully that's what will happen but I think the defense is still in too much of a state of transition.
                            --
                            Your Retarded

Comment

Originally posted by TerpEagle View Post

Fuck results on the field. He is probably doing more mentally and trying to get these guys to be tougher than this mediocre Davis guy they just hired.

Plus I don't care if Williams is running his mouth. The guy just came off a SB team and coming to a 4-12 pos soft pussy team waiting for a dick in their mouths again. How did you expect the guy to act since he got here?

Comment

Working...
                              X