I pick Indy in the Suicide pool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I pick Indy in the Suicide pool

I am old and lazy and dont feel like trying to type in the email addy on my phone and too senile to remember to make my pick before the game.

Maybe I'll get my shit together for next week, but I cant be bothered this time around
    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

I agree with this post, except maybe about indy or the old and fat and lazy part.

Senile, maybe

Comment

Sending a private message would be so much easier on everyone....

Just sayin'.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
        I am old and lazy and dont feel like trying to type in the email addy on my phone and too senile to remember to make my pick before the game.

Maybe I'll get my shit together for next week, but I cant be bothered this time around
        Suicide pool grand poobah formally acknowledges this pick, but only because IG has done me (sexual) favors in the past.

The rest of you sluts still need to email me.

And DQ, it's actually a pain in the ass to do the private messages, but the board email function works just as well as regular email. FACT!

Comment

Huh.

Private message is a click away at the top right? Maybe I'm missing something, put finding the e-mail function is more of a pain.

Comment

I'm ignoring your needs because I'm too busy fulfilling my own.

When I get a Private Message, the only email notification I get is a message saying, "Hey, you've got a new private message from some jerk" and then I have to go check the inbox each time.

We're also only allowed 50 private messages at a time, and I like to keep a history of all the picks (I go NSA all over everybody's ass).

The board email also gives me the content of the message in my mailbox, which is where I likes it.

Long story short, this makes it a lot easier for me to keep track of things.

Kids these days. So ungrateful.

Comment

you dont have to answer to that clown

or to me.

I was just looking for a goof post...anyway, as stated if I survive this week's game I will use the stated method next time.
              Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
              May 7, 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
                or to me.

I was just looking for a goof post...anyway, as stated if I survive this week's game I will use the stated method next time.
                I vote that DQ gets banned from the suicide pool for 1 year. To much bitching.
                The Eagles are boneheads. This is one of the top 10 biggest bonehead trades in the history of the NFL. - Chris Cooley 9/15/2010

Comment

Working...
                X