• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking Bad

Holy fuckballs

Geigh
    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

I'm tired of the cliff hangers. The show's becoming like 24, with better acting.

Comment

never saw 24 but the way that ended last night was ridiculous. i think twitter exploded. even melissa gilbert, half pint, dropped an F bomb about the end. i thought it was great.

gonna be a long wait til next sunday.

Comment

Don't get me wrong, I love the show. But I'm at the point where I am sick of all the characters and I'm ready for it to end.

Comment

geigher

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
            never saw 24 but the way that ended last night was ridiculous. i think twitter exploded. even melissa gilbert, half pint, dropped an F bomb about the end. i thought it was great.

gonna be a long wait til next sunday.
            Nm
            "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

I love how it has progressed, but yeah, it has to be over. I'm also watching the last season of Dexter, and that has become a yawn in comparison to Breaking Bad.

Comment

Yeah Dexter went south this season. show hasn't been the same since john Lithgow.

Comment

Nothing wrong with being like 24, that was the best drama before this one took over. Both 24 and Breaking Bad had guys with ties to The X-Files working on the shows, that was the best drama of the 90s, then 24 took over in the 2000s, and Breaking Bad in the 2010s...really is a remarkable body of work for guys like Vince Gilligan and Howard Gordon. These guys are the best minds of the last 30 years of tv...

Comment

Originally posted by weizer View Post
                    Nothing wrong with being like 24, that was the best drama before this one took over. Both 24 and Breaking Bad had guys with ties to The X-Files working on the shows, that was the best drama of the 90s, then 24 took over in the 2000s, and Breaking Bad in the 2010s...really is a remarkable body of work for guys like Vince Gilligan and Howard Gordon. These guys are the best minds of the last 30 years of tv...
                    You obviously don't have HBO.

Comment

Oh I forgot about Homeland, but of course that is another Howard Gordon show, once 24 ended. Game of Thrones is good, the rest of HBOs current dramas don't impress me much. True Blood is antiquated, did like Sopranos though. Don't think anything on HBO or Showtime in the last 5 years beats Breaking Bad though, not even close.

Comment

The Wire was a lot better than BB, but I guess that ended 5 years ago. I think Boardwalk Empire could be better too.

Still a great show though, I just think the last season (split over two years) has dragged on a little bit.

Comment

Biggest complaint about Breaking Bad's final season

...is that so little happens in each episode. Don't get me wrong--what happens is awesome, but its just such a thin slice each week.

Comment

I agree with that, I have a feeling the finale is going to have some oh shit moments in it for sure however. They should have never split up the final season, took too long to get it going again.

Comment

Working...
                            X