watched a shitload of games yesterday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• watched a shitload of games yesterday

NFL game mix and red zone channel are money when the dream team isn't on.

honey badger looked fantastic in his first game. hope he can stay in the league b/c he's fun to watch. nice to see larry fitz have an NFL QB throwing to him for a change.

rams look like the real deal. their defense is legit. Quinn is a goddamned beast and Janoris Jenkins might be best cover corner in NFL already (apologies to Nnamdi Asomugha). I think they'll probably make the playoffs this year.

i hate him but that douche Kaepernik is going to be damn near impossible to stop if he keeps throwing like that.

steelers stink. they flat out stink on Offense. they're a mess and just lost 2 of their best players for the year. be lucky to finish better than 6-10
    Last edited by Ellsworth; 09-09-2013, 10:14 AM.

That honey badger play happened right in front of us. Even Mrs. Slizz was impressed. However, Cook was nowhere near protecting the ball on that play.
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

I was never a big fan of EJ Manuel in college but he looked positive yesterday. Missed some throws but was composed in the pocket. I've never been a big Buffalo fan but, as native upstate NYers, we all have a soft spot in our hearts for the Bills, so it's nice to see they may finally have a QB instead of a Goddamn Harvard man there.

Comment

Offensive line play has alot to do with it

It's why Kaepernick has been so good so quickly. They give him this beautiful pocket most of the time. I truly believe that if you give any of these pro quarterbacks time, they will pick you apart. Even backups.

Comment

We have NFL Gamepass over here. I paid the equivalent of $176 to watch a whole season, as many games as I want. I watched the Pats-Bills, Bucs-Jets, Lions-Vikes, Fins-Browns. I am going to watch the Birds and then the Chargers afterwards. Any games I didn't see are archived for 48 hours afterwards.

Comment

Why do you keep saying "afterwards?"

It's weird.

Comment

Working...
            X