Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suzy Kolber...would u smash?

Why not.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

I was just thinking yes before i read this thread...

Comment

Affirmative

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
      Why not.
      Not your prototypical hottie but worthy

Comment

already got a full on chubby

Comment

Agree with your second question.

Why the hell not?
          "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Definitely

If you say otherwise you're a pole smoker

Comment

She can talk sports, if she can bring me a beer at the perfect temp, she would be a keeper.
              500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

I wonder if she fakes orgasms like the Racially Insensitives fake injuries

Comment

Jeez, of course. There's not a one of us stewbums here who are better than her.

Comment

She can talk sports, if she can bring me a beer at the perfect temp, she would be a keeper.
                    and to think.....you'd get Broadway Joe's sloppy seconds

Comment

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post

She just grabs her hamstring and says "i'm done...get off me".

Comment

Why not.

Comment

hahah

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post
                          Hilarious
                          "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Hahahaha

Comment

Working...
                            X