X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Run/pass ratio tonight

64%/36%

That actually needs to change.

He can't do that shit he did in the 3d quarter ... got them out of their mojo.
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Jackson needs more touches. He needs atleast 10 a game not counting punt returns.
      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

they need to keep the pace up. That was what worked.

Comment

I know he went too vanilla but it's his first game coaching in the NFL. I refuse to believe he's as incapable of evolving as Andy Reid was.

Comment

Are you counting only passing attempts?? He had 33 drop backs--he was sacked 3 times, and 4 out of his 9 rushing attempts were called passes--the two kneeldowns at the end and he ran the read option twice. So he called 41 runs--kneeldowns included, and 33 pass plays.

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyuk View Post
              Are you counting only passing attempts?? He had 33 drop backs--he was sacked 3 times, and 4 out of his 9 rushing attempts were called passes--the two kneeldowns at the end and he ran the read option twice. So he called 41 runs--kneeldowns included, and 33 pass plays.
              That ratio can be skewed though by the read option - Vick is going to make a decision on what defense he sees.
              --
              Your Retarded

Comment

No argument here ... actually said as much.
                Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Working...
                X