How Can you Poo poo on that ???!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Can you Poo poo on that ???!

give me a fucing break we go on the road and win a huge Div game on the Monday night opener,,and its not good enough..No one picked us to win..its ridiculous..this was a great Peek at coach K's offense,,and yes the Rookie coach will learn,,,U see there is the difference,,,Chip will LEARN! FF Never could..Great win,,,closer than it should have been the refs fuced us hard on the 1st TD...that was clearly going forwards..
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

he learned after he should have called a time out on the delay of game. Jumped in on it two plays later.

I can imagine why people are not happy????

Comment

H8 the fuggin foreskinner,,and the Vagiants lost..

My Daughter is rocking her M Vick Jersey tomorrow,,,Hell Yeah
      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
      "BFTR"

Comment

LIFE O RIELY...Just woke up

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
        he learned after he should have called a time out on the delay of game. Jumped in on it two plays later.

ahhhhhhhh coffe is soooooo good this morning,,lol if you can call it morning,,fly eagles fly!!!!
        Last edited by TRENT; 09-10-2013, 10:07 AM.
        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
        "BFTR"

Comment

it's laughable

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post

Only conclusion is they are fake iggles fans.
          "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

I dunno, it not as thorough as the Pickle juice game but....

because our defense was so strong back then,,but this game has that kind of significance to it...A huge win,,,folks need to understand,,the 1st TD was ours not the foreskinners,,,,that was a forwards pass and the O was a hot knife thru butter,,,take 7 off of their score add it to ours,,thats the final....

Coach K is teaching them how to win,,,they Old eagles tried to show up..but the Coaches were having no part of it..
            OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
            "BFTR"

Comment

I consider myself extremely lucky to have gotten to watch Chip every week for the last 4 years. Whether this team can go where he wants it to this year or not, I don't know yet but great things are in store. He's more than a play caller. He is a true innovator. From the way they practice to how they see the game, big things are in store for this team. I'll be following from across the country.

Comment

Working...
              X