That was just plain fun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That was just plain fun

Some people get upset when a good time is had, so f them. As for me, I was jumping up and down, laughing, and generally enjoying myself.

Damn, I missed that feeling. Now Sunday can't come soon enough.

How about the play signs? Hilarious!

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
    Some people get upset when a good time is had, so f them. As for me, I was jumping up and down, laughing, and generally enjoying myself.

For once I will be glad my seats at the Linc are on the visitors side of the field, so I can get a good look at those signs.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

There was lots of giggling and clapping going on at my house. That was the most exciting first half I have ever seen. I felt like I had watched 3 games during that time.
      Last edited by BigSlizz; 09-10-2013, 09:55 AM.
      -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

is that for real or photoshopped?

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post

The only thing I saw was a guy with a weird three color plastic fan thing
        "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

it's real...from what i understand they have like three different guys with three different sets of cards.

my girlfriend said, "wtf is going on with those cards?"...hahaha...i couldn't stop laughing as i thought it was hilarious.

she's a ducks fan anyway so besides being a steelers fan she follows the eagles because of kelly.
          “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

After the b.s. backwards pass call

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
            There was lots of giggling and clapping going on at my house. That was the most exciting first half I have ever seen. I felt like I had watched 3 games during that time.
            I had this sinking feeling of "here we go again". That feeling went away very quickly. Bring on San Diego !
            The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Bwaaaa

Originally posted by nerd View Post
              it's real...from what i understand they have like three different guys with three different sets of cards.

my girlfriend said, "wtf is going on with those cards?"...hahaha...i couldn't stop laughing as i thought it was hilarious.

she's a ducks fan anyway so besides being a steelers fan she follows the eagles because of kelly.
              Another refreshing change from the FF area. Chip has a sense of humor and has fun with this.
              "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Working...
              X