Impressed with Cole, Kendricks, and Cary Williams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Impressed with Cole, Kendricks, and Cary Williams

and the O-line is much improved, that Cary Williams pick was one of the best you will see all year.

i was impressed that nate allen didn't look like complete shit.

he's probably happy nnamdi isn't staring at him after nnamdi blew his coverage and was asking where were the safeties.
    “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Carry played with intensity last night. Good to see that kinda energy on display! That would motivate our defense a lot to see guys flying around like that.

Btw, our coverage still stink. I guess that's why they kept blitzing all night since we're still getting burned when not in blitz package.

Comment

How do you cover an 8-yard hook if your DC puts you in a prevent 10 yds off the LOS?
        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

That's one thing Chip needs to learn to not repeat Andy's mistake. Andy is famous for using that prevent defense crap that prevents nothing!

So our prevent defense gave up a long TD bomb in the end zone, and gave up a TD on an 8 yard hook, failed to tackle, and let the WR get into the end zone with ease.

Chip needs to learn to throw those crappy prevent defense that Andy used to love out the door now before it's too late!

Comment

Worst play of the night is Chung, as the deep endzone centerfielder, letting someone get behind him in a fucking prevent defense for that TD.

Comment

I've got to say, I think Azzinaro's unit did better than Stoutland's. The DL looked really disciplined. I think Cox basically sacked RG3 on a 3-man rush at one point.
              "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Cox is a fucking player.

Comment

No doubt. Between him, Kendricks and Boykin, the 2012 draft is shaping up pretty nicely.

Edit: I think Kendricks' ceiling is insanely high if he can keep improving. He's got the athleticism to do it all.
                  Last edited by Melchior; 09-10-2013, 10:47 AM.
                  "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Its funny that the coverage gets ripped in the second half but they were rock solid first half/third quarter. It was because of that sh!t zone/prevent nonsense.

if you are going to get burned...get burned playing what got you up in the first place.
                    “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

It still wasn't the same kind of Yakkety Sax coverage as 11/12. When they gave up completions, it was obviously because of how off they were playing.

I'm actually pretty happy with Chung. He's a decent safety. Better than Kurt fucking Coleman. Let Allen and Wolff battle for the other spot.

Comment

I like the way he hits ... but that play was IMO inexcusable.

Comment

i love cox

Originally posted by slag View Post
                          Cox is a fucking player.
                          Pause no homo

Comment

Yeah, that was garbage. Nate Allen'esque.

Comment

Working...
                            X