Really happy for Trent Cole

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really happy for Trent Cole

Nice game, great effort and contribution. Not lost in the new scheme as some had feared.

Agreed he is a fuggin Beast!

the kinda player who is a football PLAYER....Can play just about any position.he was all over the place, tackling machine..bet he would be a decent tight end ..
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Comment

He played well early last year and also early in 2011. His old man status catches up with him by Halloween. I'm gonna wait and see.

Comment

yes but

Originally posted by The Ref View Post
        He played well early last year and also early in 2011. His old man status catches up with him by Halloween. I'm gonna wait and see.
        he was taking on OTs all the time until this year. Now he is all over the place AND NOT TAKING ON HUGE BLOCKERS EVERY PLAY. Might just be what he needs to avoid the late season fade.
        The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

can't remember if it was McLane or Roob but they tweeted last night that Trent sat them down last week and said I'm gonna make a huge play, right away. Just watch... sure enough he did. He played great for a guy that I kinda thought could possibly be cut

Comment

Good point

Originally posted by Birdwatcher View Post
            he was taking on OTs all the time until this year. Now he is all over the place AND NOT TAKING ON HUGE BLOCKERS EVERY PLAY. Might just be what he needs to avoid the late season fade.
            What a concept - put your players in positions of their strengths, rather than trying to pound square pegs into round holes (i.e. the FF approach)
            "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by McNabbTime05 View Post
              can't remember if it was McLane or Roob but they tweeted last night that Trent sat them down last week and said I'm gonna make a huge play, right away. Just watch... sure enough he did. He played great for a guy that I kinda thought could possibly be cut
              It was McLane

Comment

Working...
              X