Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is there no directv short cut replay of eagles game??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is there no directv short cut replay of eagles game??

do they not allow the MNF games to be put in that 30 minute replay? that sucks if that's the case. i don't see eagles or any of the 4 teams from last night on channel 704 or 705 replay schedule.

i really wanted to watch the OL and johnson in a quick 30 but doesn't look like i'll have that luxury. shit...

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
    do they not allow the MNF games to be put in that 30 minute replay? that sucks if that's the case. i don't see eagles or any of the 4 teams from last night on channel 704 or 705 replay schedule.

i really wanted to watch the OL and johnson in a quick 30 but doesn't look like i'll have that luxury. shit...
    nfl.com. Sign up for replay. It costs 69 bucks for all games, including the 30 minute replay, and my favorite, expando vision. That includes playoffs and archives going back to 2009.

You can pay 29 bucks for just one team, including 30 minute game and expando vision. That also includes archive back to 2009 but no playoffs.

Comment

man, what the hell? i already shell out $225 for the max package with directv. you'd think that would get everything.

that's bullshit but thanks for the info.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
        man, what the hell? i already shell out $225 for the max package with directv. you'd think that would get everything.

that's bullshit but thanks for the info.
        directv never offered expando. nfl replay does.

Comment

Working...
        X