Lane Johnson Apparently Crushed It

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lane Johnson Apparently Crushed It

Pro Football Focus graded him out as the second best performance by a first rounder in Week 1, and he was only behind DT Star Loutelelei.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blo...-focus-week-1/

Shady, Mathis, Kelce and Sconces made their Team of the Week for opening weekend.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blo...eam-of-week-1/

the OL is the backbone of the tempo and offense. they looked fantastic vs a very good Washington front. Orakpo and Kerrigan are effing beasts and they were kept in check the majority of the night.

Peters and Lane did a fantastic job. Tough 1st assignment for Johnson and after a couple early beats he really did well. Very promising. If the OL stays healthy we (yes, i said 'we') should continue to roll.

Comment

I feel like I can't comment without looking like a gay stalker.

Thanks Diggle and TGP.

Comment

pretty good for a team that lacks any talent. I mean completely lacking in any talent, i virtual black hole of talent. no talent, no how, no way, zero talent. By far the most untalented team in the league. right?

Comment

He gave up a sack, got blown up a couple of times and missed some assignments. He's GRRRRREEEAAT!
          WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

I thought the same, he looked like a very good rookie, but still a rookie playing in his first game. I don't know the specifics of their grading system, but he was only graded .5 off from Brandon Albert who made their Team of the Week.

Comment

You stopping by the gayte this week?

Comment

Might not have been his fault on the sack

Read an article where it was a miscommunication and might not have been his fault. 73 plays, 5 bad ones, I will take it.

Comment

Was that directed to me? I actually feel honored if Diggle is personally inviting me to the gayte, unfortunately, I won't be able to make the trip from RI too much this year.

As of right now, the only game I'm definitely going to is in Tampa.

Not that anyone cares about my personal life, but there may be a position opening in my company soon that will get me back to PA, and if that happens, I will absolutely stop by the Igglephans' gayte.

I'll throw in a preemptive "stop posting" to myself now ha.

Comment

Its about time u show up pussy

Comment

That's the Diggle we all know and love!

When I still lived in PA and went to every game, I still didn't know where I stood on the board, however, I should have realized eatin the pepper is all I needed to cement my place. I can say that my Temple education taught me how to shotgun a beer correctly as well, so we're good there.

The old man obviously still has the season tix, so as soon as I can make it work to be in town, I'll make my appearance.

Comment

Working...
                      X