SIAP: Grantland article on eagles being fun to watch again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SIAP: Grantland article on eagles being fun to watch again

relate to about 99.9999% of what this dude says.

jesus that was fun. it's hard to keep things in perspective to be honest.

http://www.grantland.com/blog/the-tr...ball-fun-again

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
    relate to about 99.9999% of what this dude says.

jesus that was fun. it's hard to keep things in perspective to be honest.

http://www.grantland.com/blog/the-tr...ball-fun-again
    This is pretty much how I felt.

---
    What did this actually feel like? It was weird because I was at once very calm and at the same time felt like I was strapped to the windshield of Chuck Yeager's X-1. When Ryan Kerrigan swatted down Michael Vick's first-drive pass, which was deemed a lateral and returned 75 yards by DeAngelo Hall, I had one very strange reaction.

Cool. We get the ball back.
    ---
    --
    Your Retarded

Comment

by halftime i felt like i just finished doing sprints or something.

major adrenaline dump occured

Comment

The play that sold me was the fourth and one at the twenty. Most coaches probably kick the FG there to get the lead on the road. Andy Reid would have burnt a timeout to hold a conference and then he would have tried the FG.

Kelly didn't even bother to have them huddle up. Decision made, play called and first down in fifteen seconds. Bang, bang, bang. Two minute drill problems are over.
        Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac:1717617
          The play that sold me was the fourth and one at the twenty. Most coaches probably kick the FG there to get the lead on the road. Andy Reid would have burnt a timeout to hold a conference and then he would have tried the FG.

Kelly didn't even bother to have them huddle up. Decision made, play called and first down in fifteen seconds. Bang, bang, bang. Two minute drill problems are over.
          He certainly doesn't scan the menu for all his options does he...

Comment

That was awesome. I sure was yelling 'go for it.'

Comment

Chip Kelly and the Electric Kool-Aid Acid Team
              Andy Reid ran a rigid, West Coast offense with the imagination of an accountant — the kind of accountant who accidentally loses all your money investing in non-Google search engines and then says, “That’s on me, I have to be better.”
              Last edited by FuriousXGeorge; 09-12-2013, 02:28 PM.

Comment

Starman!
                “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Working...
                X