Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just one game but...when was the last time...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Stop ... Reid was walking in the line of people camping out for playoff tickets ... leading the Philharmonic ... come on ... you can say it ... I once loved that fat fuck.
      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Get your panties out of a bunch.

35 years count?

My dads 57 now and still hasn't seen one

We are all in the same boat

Two Grump Perpetrator

Comment

how about the home opener in 2004 vs giants, TO debuts with 3 or 4 TDs and the slack jawed yokel gets crushed in garbage time by Jerome McDougle. Trotter on sp teams decapitated their punter All was right in the world that day

Comment

Interesting that these are all NFC East games

Comment

Vicks 2010 run. I'm sorry but vicks first monday night game at washington was better.

Comment

WHEN THEY LOSE TO ANDY, THE CHERRY KOOL AID MAN, EVERYONE WILL BE SAYING THEY SUCK.
                "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Honestly, last monday was the first time...

I've felt COMPELLED to watch the Eagles in a long long time. Andy was a nice respite from Ray-Bob but the two can't be compared. Andy was never "This Year's Girl".

Chip is the talk of the nation, not just the Delaware Valley. Yea, one game. And we'll see how this holds up over the long haul, but for the last week Philly Eagles were the talk Everywhere.
                  John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

While we're talking memorable games, Ray Bob was at the helm of that awesome playoff game against the Lions. Didn't even have to wait in line to get those playoff tickets.

Comment

Working...
                    X