Coming back to earth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coming back to earth

Reality setting in right now....you CANNNOT forget this was only a 4 win team last year.
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

lol Vick.

Comment

Lol..defense...same D, new scheme, new coach, with a bunch of stop gap free agents.
      "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Originally posted by D Leff View Post
        lol Vick.
        How in the world does he JOG to that ball?

Comment

Plenty of LOLs to go around. I guess RG3 was even worse then we realized in the first half last week. This defense is so bad.

Comment

Doesn't pay to read too many press clippings

Originally posted by D Leff View Post
            Plenty of LOLs to go around. I guess RG3 was even worse then we realized in the first half last week. This defense is so bad.
            ..I started having bad feeling when the national news began to anoint Chip's offense as the greatest thing since slice bread.

Typical knee jerk over reaction.

Comment

It's early. The game isn't out of hand. Chargers were up by 21 points in the second half last week and still managed to lose.

Comment

Yep, agree 100%....just some of our warts are showing through right now....if Kelly & Co can adjust then we know we have made a huge improvement over the stubborn Reid.

Comment

Working...
                X