And that's why

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And that's why

You don't rely on the dog killing, herpes giving, drug dealing, glass jaw Ron mexico

422 yards passing, 2 TD. 1 rushing TD. No turnovers. Not exactly his fault here today.

Comment

Originally posted by FuriousXGeorge View Post
      422 yards passing, 2 TD. 1 rushing TD. No turnovers. Not exactly his fault here today.
      No but once he is broken the team drops back a notch since Foles hasn't gotten to work with the first string

Comment

I don't like Vick

Originally posted by harls View Post
        You don't rely on the dog killing, herpes giving, drug dealing, glass jaw Ron mexico
        Amongst my least favorite Eagles player ever, but he is playing his balls off in this offense.
        "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Stop posting

No but once he is broken the team drops back a notch since Foles hasn't gotten to work with the first string
          Shut up

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
            Shut up
            That would bother me if you mattered.

Comment

That's silly

You can say that about every team in the NFL, lose your starter and the team drops a notch?? Please......
              "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Every team drops back a notch when their starting qb gets injured Einstein.

Comment

Originally posted by Reemedof View Post
                  Every team drops back a notch when their starting qb gets injured Einstein.
                  I realize that. That is why you shouldn't run with a QB who may barely edge out the other knowing he is going to miss half the season.

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
                    You can say that about every team in the NFL, lose your starter and the team drops a notch?? Please......
                    Exactly so why play the QB who never plays a full season if he was not head and shoulders above the guy who is young and can improve.

Comment

Typical weak ass animal huggers

Let that shit go. I don't hear anyone crying about the players that killed someone's family members.

Comment

Dude Vick did his job, had a career day and didn't turn the ball over. Missed one play all day. Sorry but he's the last reason we lost today, try putting some blame on the secondary.

Comment

Play with what ya got

Exactly so why play the QB who never plays a full season if he was not head and shoulders above the guy who is young and can improve.
                          ....can't do more than that...and for all we know Chip has already has a backup plan in place.

Comment

Yes. His coverage on Royal today was brutal.
                            John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by J-dawk54 View Post
                              Let that shit go. I don't hear anyone crying about the players that killed someone's family members.
                              Who on the Eagles has killed someones family member? I have been bitching about Ray Lewis for years. I am pretty sure there are some people mentioning Aaron Hernandez. There was alot of outrage over Dante Stallworth and Marvin Harrison.

Comment

Working...
                              X